TheRedCap's Bot Progression

• TheRedCap added a new file:

• TheRedCap added a new version:

- Rewrote the whole System

- Added Blacklists

- Added Blacklist filtering for Magazines (Not sure yet if that's working)

- Added Blacklist filtering for Scopes (Not sure yet if that's working)

• TheRedCap

Changed the title of the thread from “TheRedCap-Progression” to “TheRedCap's Bot Progression”.
  • TheRedCap added a new version:

- Removed Blacklisting (you can't have both)
    - Added Randomization

- Added Weighting
    - Fixed Ammo (as good as it is for the moment)

- Rewrote some components (there should be no more warnings at bot generation)

It's a combination of whitelisting and weighting I would love to only use whitelisting to fix the loadouts, but it does not work reliable most PMCs should have loyalty level based gear, but sometimes something like ammo of a higher level or mags appear, but it feels fine at least for me because they could always found it on another guy or in some loot box. All other gear except attachments, mags and ammo should be fixed so if you see a guy on LVL 5 running around with Trooper or AVS post a comment that's an error, or they got different traders then me ;)

If you feel your PMCs are too poor or rich, disable randomisation it still probably needs more balancing, but that's hard to do without hours of playtime. Be free to comment if you have ideas how to improve it, so it feels more natural. But not everything is possible without changing the whole bot generation aspect, which would break compatibility with all other bot mods.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!