Cant load in with my pmc, it loads me in but I cant move and my gun dose not show.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f6ff7…nrnpgFhCCfzX9hpQm33Sqp2JX
    BepInEx log file
    Server log file
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    None

Cant load in with my pmc, it loads me in but I cant move and my gun dose not show. scavs dont work on light house as well.

Not sure how to make a proper thread too, if youre going to help be specific. There is no place to ask for help.

• Official Post

when you create the thread it literally tells you how to make it,

This is the third thread you have made, this time you have provided a log, not all of them so we cant completely see whats wrong but first issue i see is the compass bundle loading issue

this relates to the compass bundle issue so start with this thread and let us know RE: KBM not working in game

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I've had this issue before, bots wouldn't spawn and I could scav in but had no pocket.
    If you're using ServerValueModifier make sure to CHECK MARK the Custom or Default Pockets under the Case Space Manager tab.
    Apologies if this isn't your issue.

• No is does not tell you, all it gives you is a vague description. There is 5 files in in one log file. How am I supposed to know what ones you want or what ones that arnt important? I get it you have been doing this for who cares how long but, stop being rude to me when im trying to figure it out CWX.

• I've had this issue before, bots wouldn't spawn and I could scav in but had no pocket.
    If you're using ServerValueModifier make sure to CHECK MARK the Custom or Default Pockets under the Case Space Manager tab.
    Apologies if this isn't your issue.

I dont have any mods :/

• I can read. I dont see any of that in my folders. You're not helping at all please stfu :) your condescending "simple directions" comment is childish, and you need to be thought how to speak to others. Grow up and stop being weird on my post. Tell me how to do something or stfu

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!