Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0fc42…YU5joPd7ETyva1H85caN82sWi
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Sito ufficiale
    List of used mods
    KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER 1.5.9H1

Hi guys, it’s been a while that I use SPT and I noticed that after setting the following settings for Reshala's guards in the followerbully.json file as in the attached image, the guards never spawn with grenades or with stims (they always have empty pockets, spawning only with magazines in the tactical vest). I don’t know what to do. In the mod I didn’t make any changes for the bots loadout (the problem remains even if I don’t use any mod).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you all <3

• I've done a lot of tests before writing the post. Unfortunately they never spawned with grenades and stims. Having set a minimum number should not have at least as much??? In previous versions has always worked. ;(

• Like I literally just saw it mate, about 20% of his followers had 2 grenades, about the same amount had a stim or two. I think that it rolls a chance to generate with them, and you are setting the amount that is generated if that roll passes.
    I have reached out for clarification on this.

• Like Kikirio said it's pretty much an RNG (random number generated) type-thing with the loot on the bosses and his followers.

I did some testing of my own these last 2 days with Reshala on Customs and Schturman on Woods - out of 30 raids on Customs, 8 of them Reshala had his golden TT on his person and 14 raids his men had stims, nades, good ammo and armour. The other 8 raids were indifferent or had different results.

Schturman & his boys on Woods was a bit more complicated - I did 30 raids back-to-back with 100% Schturman with his boys, 5 raids he had his SVDS with ammo but no keys or backpack, his boys had their typical loadout. 12 raids Schturman had his SVDS but no ammo with a key and a stim, his boys had their typical loadout. 4 raids Schturman had his actual loadout, his boys however had completely different loadouts for what ever reason I'm still trying to work this out. The other 9 raids were totally normal.

I will be testing the other bosses in the coming days when I'm not at work or looking after my son but I think if more people looked in to this it could potentially make gameplay a little less RNG and more fun but I'm happy regardless.

Roach

• I think it is unintended behaviour, I had a brief chat with chomp, and that is supposed to be the amount for every bot (which is how I thought it was). I don't know what is causing it, I will have to do some further investigation. (one theory I have is that it is applying for the first in the group and not the others? maybe, but thats guesswork at this point)

• In the last few days I’ve made about 50 attempts with the settings I showed you, the Reshala guards never have grenades, healing items and stims with them. I’m sure in the previous versions with the settings all the guards had the number of items set. I tried to search among the other files (besides followerbully.json) but I can’t figure out what the setting is that creates the problem.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!