AllOpenZones 1.0.3
    Better Keys 1.2.4
    FAUPI - MUNITIONS EXPERT 1.7.1
    FAUPI - HIDEOUT ARCHITECT 1.7.1
    ITEM INFO 3.1.6
    JOSHJ5HAWK'S SUPER LOOT 1.1.0
    SPT REALISM MOD 0.7.6
    ZeroTimes 2.0.0

For some reason whenever I get shot at by any bot (I don't even have to be hit), my stamina bar starts to drain no matter what until it depletes for the rest of the raid and I am not able to walk anymore but instead only infinitely sprint or stop completely (my character also won't shut up cause he's out of breath as well). This gets to be very annoying because I am then unable to fight any bot unless I stop completely. I have looked everywhere for what could be causing the issue but I am unable to find it anywhere. Someone please help me as this is ruining my experience while playing SPT.

• I've found exactly how to cause it. It happens when I aim in but try to sprint at the same time. I took out realism mod to test if that was the problem but it wasn't. I still don't know how to fix this issue but at least I know what causes it. Sucks that it's so easy to accidently make it happen.

• FIGURED IT OUT. I had another mod installed that I completely forgot about called "Tarkov Uniform Aim" by notGreg. Removing this seemed to fix the issue.

• chomp

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!