Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3592c…MWQRR7URFDnthuuqWQYd8cmn2
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    None used

Game randomly crashes to desktop during raids without any errors.

Edited once, last by Boroda1 ().

• Official Post

Crashing can happen when you run out of RAM, large maps (streets/lighthouse). You need minimum of 16GB (32 is ideal).

If you're sure RAM isn't the issue, try deleting SPT + live tarkov and download everything again.

• Crashing can happen when you run out of RAM, large maps (streets/lighthouse). You need minimum of 16GB (32 is ideal).

If you're sure RAM isn't the issue, try deleted SPT + live tarkov and download everything again.

I have 16 GBs of RAM, tried running the game with task manager on my 2nd screen and RAM usage never exceeded 70%. Tried reinstalling SPT just now and the issue continues, I'll try to reinstall the game now.

• Boroda1 I had this issue before I upgraded from 16GB to 32GB RAM for Live Tarkov, after reporting crashes, BSOD's and bugs to BSG their answer to this was to change my paging file size. This is a quote from my interaction with BSG in November 2022 - "For example with 16GB, you may want to enter Initial Size of 8000 MB and Maximum size of 12000 MB." At the time I was unsure whether or not this would help but after changing this I stopped having issues with crashing and BSOD's, you could try this and see if that helps with your crashing. I would be interested to know if this works for you or not.

Roach

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Invalid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!