loading into a raid as pmc, but cant move or open inventory and cant see weapon model

• Server version
    Game client version
    0.13.0.2-21734-b773267b
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?65606…dt9vD43ghG8X2LFyqjfh28978
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?35f18…AE2hA11pvrBcsxW5C6W5jzTKJ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?90d65…41y8v4K7y8GL4yD1EVcUjjJVj
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I bought a key from g2a
    List of used mods
    no mods were used

I was getting ready to load into customs for a task. I spawned but I had no weapons model, couldn't move my camera or walk around and I couldn't open my inventory, basically frozen in one spot but the game was running as normal. I end tasked the game with task manager and did the same thing, went into the raid and nothing changed. No clue how to fix this. Can I verify game files in anyway without losing my progress? Also I have tried the clean temp option in the launcher. killme

• Official Post

Logs are indicating an issue with Item Id 0f4c5e3de2af119c039c60ff which is the Red flare cartridge.

If you have one check your profile.json and see if you can remove it.

Additionally you have an issue with like you've said no weapons model indicated by

Try an entirely new profile as a temporary measure to see if it is your entire SPT install or just your profile.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• chomp

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!