Fontaine's Combat Stance Overhaul

• Fontaine added a new file:

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Hope this is the right place to post about it, But my character jitters, Mainly when using the pistol, But I have seen him doing it while short stocking, He just kinda shakes, I tried removing all other mods and plugins and he still jitters, It gets worse when I move the X,Y,Z, I'm on SPT 3.5.2 would this be the cause?

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.1 for SPT AKI 3.5.x - HOTFIX

Fixes:

• Fixed mouse sensitivity not being reset when deploying faceshield/NVG while aiming.
    • Made it so active aiming gets disabled after toggling off the faceshield /NVG if using the toggle keybind for active aiming.

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.3 for SPT AKI 3.5.x - HOTFIX 2

Fixes:

• Fixed ADS/NVG preventing use of Active Aiming

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.4 for SPT AKI 3.5.5

Changes:

• Added Active Aiming and Short Stocking to bots. They will use both in similar situations to the player: if they have a faceshield or NVG they will use active aiming. They will short-stock if the enemy they are engaging is within 2 meters distance of them. Tweaked the parameters around when they use stances like not using them while reloading.

khVv4WL.png

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.5 for SPT AKI 3.5.5

Fixes:

• Fixed a bug that made all weapon ADS speeds the same.

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.6 for SPT AKI 3.5.5 - HOTFIX

Fixes:

• Fixed bot active aim angle being too extreme.
    • Fixed fire-selector animation player while sprinting in high ready which lead to strange looking animations.

PT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.9 for SPT AKI 3.5.7 - HOTFIX

Fixes:

• Fixed various bugs with stances resetting or not resetting when they shouldn't/should.
    • Fixed transition from stance to blindfire.
    • Fixed bandages not restoring light bleed damage.
    • Fixed being able to reload while in stances that shouldn't allow it which resulted in weapon becoming very springy.
    • Fixed short-stock having very high hipfire recoil, adjusted buffs/debuffs for idle and active aim.
    • Adjusted some stance positions.

PT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.10 for SPT AKI 3.5.7 - HOTFIX

WARNING: IF YOU UPDATING FROM A VERSION EARLIER THAN v1.0.8 MAKE SURE TO DELETE YOUR OLD CONFIG FROM BEPINEX/CONFIGS TO MAKE SURE ALL THE STANCE VALUES ARE PROPERLY RESET!

Fixes:

• Fixed ADS with the 45 degree mount being wonky.

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.11 for SPT AKI 3.5.7

Fixes:

• Fixed weapon movement animations becoming very wobbly after interrupting stances with sprinting, aiming in and out quickly, etc.
  • Hi,

Here's a comparison between vanilla weapon bobbing vs Combat Stances weapon bobbing. This was tested on a fresh install of SPT 3.5.7 with Combat Stances v1.0.11.

Vanilla weapon bobbing

Combat Stances weapon bobbing

I'm not sure if this is something that I produce a log for. If I can, do inform me on how I may go about retrieving said log. Anyway, thank you Fontaine, you make some of the best mods for SPT!

Edited once, last by shmi117 ().

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.12 for SPT AKI 3.5.7

Changes:

• Reduced base hand damping, reducing weapon movement while walking.
    • Tweaked and corrected bot stances to be closer to how they were before the rewrite.
  • increased hand damping with latest version so should be less movement

SPT Combat Stances Overhaul v1.0.14 for SPT AKI 3.5.8

Fixes:

• Fixed pistol to blind fire transition

Changes:

• Tweaked how pistol position is set and reset, making ADS smoother and making reloading and rechambering look better.
  • After the recent update, toggling between high-ready and active aim - there appears to be issues going from high-ready to active aim. The weapon becomes very low and aiming down canted sights will have clipping issues.

Below are screenshots of the issues:

ubczMug.png

Clipping when ADS

pnHwI1e.jpg

Weapon extremely low after going from high ready to active aim

I really enjoyed this mod and it worked perfectly for me for 3.5.5 but after the update to 3.5.8 there appears to be quite a bit of issues ;(

• Can't reproduce, and you didn't give steps to reproduce. Issue most likely on your end. You're using the latest version of this mod?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!