• Pettan added a new file:

• Pettan added a new version:

• Pettan

Changed the title of the thread from “M Guns” to “MFAC Guns”.

• Tried latest version last night. The rifle dynamics in 54r seemed unable using SVD magazines regardless of capacity and instead regular AKM compatible magazines in 7.62x39 only type modding screen and preset editor showed as options for magazine slot. Might be mod conflict or my install behind the issue. Going to test more tonight and check configs and such.

*EDIT* Was functioning flawless until last update and buying the preset from seller has 20rdr mounted but once taken off unable to remount (discovered issue trying to remount loaded 20rndr preset comes with)

• Tried latest version last night. The rifle dynamics in 54r seemed unable using SVD magazines regardless of capacity and instead regular AKM compatible magazines in 7.62x39 only type modding screen and preset editor showed as options for magazine slot. Might be mod conflict or my install behind the issue. Going to test more tonight and check configs and such.

*EDIT* Was functioning flawless until last update and buying the preset from seller has 20rdr mounted but once taken off unable to remount (discovered issue trying to remount loaded 20rndr preset comes with)

Actually you are right, I did break some of the stuff when updating the backend.

Fix for cross item compatibility, That was my bad, I forgot to change something with the last backend update. Now weapons like the RD-762R should work properly again.

Custom trader required

https://www.virustotal.com/gui…7618213d8099a4d?nocache=1

• ;) Pettan added a new file:

Thanks for the great mod!
    I remarked an issue with the PRD SVD rifle: even though it's marked as 7.62x54R it accepts in chamber 7.62x39 bullets and cannot fire 7.62x54 bullets in the attached magazine...

Cheers mate.

Fix for PRD762 and other 762x54r related problems. I put the wrong table in while updating the ammo tables to 13.5.

Custom trader required

3.8.x update

• Added a 9x21 concealable revolver
    • "SPT-Realism" added to incompatibilities in package.json, you may remove the parameter to make it work with Realism BUT do not post Realism related support questions here.

Extract with 7zip (https://www.7-zip.org/)

CUSTOM TRADER REQUIRED

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!