Katarina Black

• Helldiver added a new file:

• I moved it to Google Drive, but due to the file size, it may go down again. I may have to move it to github eventually. I just stayed up all night putting this together so I'm gonna finally pass out but if it goes down again I will find a place to host it again.

• I need help identifying which quests require what and at what location. Please add any information you discover about the quests so I can figure out what the means are behind a lot of this text.

Example:

QUEST: Confirm

Description: Was it correct or confusing?

I need help figuring out what these missions meant for you to do they don't appear to be correctly set up. Was the location right? What did the quest actually want you to do?

• Helldiver added a new version:

• Fixes weapon issues specifically due to handbook errors.
    • Fixed translations to be clearer on weapons.

I will be working on Quests next. Once again I ask you to put issues in the SUPPORT THREAD not comments.

• Helldiver added a new version:

• Im getting a error when starting up the aki server with this mod in it:

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'user/mods/Katarina Black/images/quests/'

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'user/mods/Katarina Black/images/quests/'

at Object.readdirSync (node:fs:1405:3)

at Object.readdirSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1309:35)

at VFS.getFiles (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\VFS.js)

at SampleTrader.postDBLoad (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\Katarina Black\src\mod.js:56:30)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at Object.readdirSync (node:fs:1405:3)

at Object.readdirSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1309:35)

at VFS.getFiles (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\VFS.js)

at SampleTrader.postDBLoad (C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\Katarina Black\src\mod.js:56:30)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

• Have you read the file names and then the descriptions on the versions page and installed the full version before the patch?

• ok i did just that and now a new error appeared

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\Katarina Black\src\mod.js'

Stacktrace:

Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\vinye\Desktop\SPT Single Player\user\mods\Katarina Black\src\mod.js'

at Object.openSync (node:fs:585:3)

at Object.openSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:796:32)

at Object.writeFileSync (node:fs:2170:35)

at ModCompilerService.compile (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\ModCompilerService.js)

at ModCompilerService.compileMod (C:\snapshot\project\obj\services\ModCompilerService.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.addMod (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.importMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!