AT233's Titanfall 2 Weapons and Attachments

• Pettan added a new file:

• Well, my worries were confirmed.

The R-201 starts invisible after purchase and requires a server restart or the end of a raid to appear. The bug it originally had that the creator said he didn't have the time or whatever to fix it. No errors upon purchase.

I also noticed a bug with the "edit preset" for the AT233, where one of the slots has a floating attachment point.

• Well, my worries were confirmed.

The R-201 starts invisible after purchase and requires a server restart or the end of a raid to appear. The bug it originally had that the creator said he didn't have the time or whatever to fix it. No errors upon purchase.

I also noticed a bug with the "edit preset" for the AT233, where one of the slots has a floating attachment point.

Yeah I just noticed that too, it'll eat up newly purchased items if its left too far up the inventory. I think its probably has something to do with how much the object takes up in the inventory or the janky custom tactical slot on the invisible mount.

I have this weird bug, can't put the mags back on the guns. Happens for all 3 guns.
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

Weirdly enough, redownloading and overwriting the mod fixed it. No clue how that happened.
    Thanks for updating this mod!

Oh I was going to say that was really weird because the slot IDs do match on my end

• Pettan added a new version:

More R-201 fixes.

You should be able to add mods and attachments in raid without crashing the game now.

• Found a bug where the G2A5 7.62x51mm (an M1A variant) is actually chambered in 7.62x54R, even though it says 7.62x51mm.

It won't take mod added ammo, but the CAR and R-201 will. The mod in question is JoshJ5Hawk-SuperAmmo.

Also, the CAR built in holographic sight has no "crosshair" or whatever it's supposed to be.

• Found a bug where the G2A5 7.62x51mm (an M1A variant) is actually chambered in 7.62x54R, even though it says 7.62x51mm.

It won't take mod added ammo, but the CAR and R-201 will. The mod in question is JoshJ5Hawk-SuperAmmo.

Also, the CAR built in holographic sight has no "crosshair" or whatever it's supposed to be.

Oops, yeah I forgot about that. The CAR holosight looks normal to me.

I've changed the calibers in the files and it should now take custom ammo (at least it works for my own custom ammo).

image.png

• Hello, on version 3.5.7 it gives an error:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'assort')

at test.postDBLoad (D:\solo tapok\EFT\user\mods\AT-TF2 Weapons\src\mod.js:63:42)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at test.postDBLoad (D:\solo tapok\EFT\user\mods\AT-TF2 Weapons\src\mod.js:63:42)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

• Install the trader..

• Pettan

Changed the title of the thread from “AT's TF2 Weapons refreshed” to “AT233's Titanfall 2 Weapons and Attachments”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!