Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (DRIP)

• MeowletteBlackpaw added a new file:

• MeowletteBlackpaw added a new version:

Hotfixed an issue with Tupitsa not purchasing items. He will now purchase gear and barter items.
    New download link should prevent throttling. *Should.*

ONLY contains the updated bundles.json! Does not contain any content, this is for people who need to fix their 1.0.1 issue with Slicks.

Contains a hotfix for the bundles.json file, and all content. Download this one if you haven't previously downloaded the mod! Otherwise see the standard 1.0.1 HOTFIX 1, which ONLY contains the new bundles.json file!!!

Fixes small dogecube error with Tigerstripe Tactec, fixes issue with Winter Jacket - Russian Slinter, and fixes Slick issue. Adds 6sh112 Flora and Fighting Jacket - Flora. NO CONTENT INCLUDED, for users upgrading their 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 install.

Download and install over your current install.

Full DRIP 1.0.1h2 upload for general download. Use this link if you haven't downloaded the mod before. Includes fixes for the Slicks, Winter Jacket - Russian Splinter, and Tactec Tigerstripe, plus two new textures, the Flora fighting jacket and Flora 6sh112, courtesy of Svbtext.

• MeowletteBlackpaw

Changed the title of the thread from “Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (D.R.I.P)” to “Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (DRIP)”.

• idk if im dumb or not but the wild night quest seems to be bugged it wont register that i have the bottles and wont let me turn them in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!