• Jehree added a new file:

• Jehree added a new version:

Fixed bug that caused quest items to disappear after extracting.

You may have to use profile editor to un-brick a quest if this bug messed things up for you. Sorry about that.

This version will ONLY be compatible with SPT-AKI 3.5.5 and 3.5.6

Made a small change to how Traveler profile files are generated to better allow previously created profiles to work correctly when installing Traveler.

Fixed "accessible_everywhere" setting on traders in the config not working correctly (still read all the notes and instructions below on the 1.0.3 version, please)

Thank you ComradeJagrad in the SPT discord for reporting that bug!

This version will ONLY be compatible with SPT-AKI 3.5.7 and 3.5.8

note: If using an SPT version older than shown above, install this update then replace the PTTExtracts.dll file in BepInEx/plugins with the one from the version of SPT-AKI you are using.

If you are updating from a previous Traveler version, make sure you OVERWRITE the previous version. Do not delete the Traveler folder in your user/mods folder or you will lose your extra stashes/ hideouts.

Small update:

1. Added "disable_out_of_raid_quest_stash" to config for you hardcore masochist folks (disabled by default). Thanks FullerK_55 for the idea! Setting it to true will disable your out of raid quest item stash. I'd recommend not enabling this if your profile currently has items in that stash.
    2. Removed some logging I left in by accident from previous update, and set the unlock level for the flea back to level 10 instead of 1.

Fixed bug causing Marked Letter to not lose durability, and OOR Quest Stash always being disabled.

Still note the update instructions/ info warnings on 1.0.4 version please.

Website spam go brrrrrrrrrr

(fixed another bug I forgot about causing hideout stations to not lock properly when first loading the game)

• PC Crashed while I was extracting at the RR to Military Base on Customs. When I try to relaunch SPT AKI it gives me this text and never finishes loading. It continues attempting and this same error arises. What can I do if anything about this without restarting my progress? Thanks in advance!

SPT-3.6.0 update. No changes made to Traveler, Fontaine just updated the PTTExtracts.dll plugin to work with SPT-3.6.0.

If you have a customized version of Traveler installed on your 3.5.8 install, you can copy it to 3.6.0. Just make sure you replace the plugin with the updated one from this version.

• Interesting issue, I can't go to shoreline (1.0.4). I have tried extracting via Cliff extract and Bunker hermetic, both lead to this error, and the loading screen gets stuck on "Local game starting".

Mods:

-Never Lose Equiptment

-D.R.I.P

-Goblin King

-The Dealer

-The Broker

-Backdoor Bandit

-DoorRandomizer

-Battery System

-BetterBackpacks

-Snofielf's Balanced Night Vision

-ValensHasThePower

-Small cases

-ImmersiveRaids

-SPT realism

-SWAG 3

-SAIN 2

-MoreCheckmarks

-Amands Graphics

-Visceral Dismemberment

I borked the directories on the 1.1.0 update, this fixes that. You may have to delete some mod guts from your user/mods folder... sorry guys :/

• Hello there! First of, this mod is one of the best, really gives that "open world" feel with the travelling! so thank you.

I came across an issue when i edited the config file so that post raid healing would be turned off. so far i have tested it on 3.7.3 and 3.7.4 with and without other mods, but it appears to be an issue in the mod itself. upon staring the server it gives the following error message when post raid healing is disabled:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'base')

at InitUtils.setMedics (A:\SPT AKi 3.7.3\user\mods\Traveler\src\init-utils.ts:64:37)

at Mod.postDBLoad (A:\SPT AKi 3.7.3\user\mods\Traveler\src\mod.ts:89:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:13)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:13)

at InitUtils.setMedics (A:\SPT AKi 3.7.3\user\mods\Traveler\src\init-utils.ts:64:37)

at Mod.postDBLoad (A:\SPT AKi 3.7.3\user\mods\Traveler\src\mod.ts:89:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:13)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:13)

I'm not very good at coding, just some minor basics with the help of gpt, so i was really hoping you would know how to resolve this or whats causing it.

Thanks for your help in advance^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!