• carl makes mods added a new file:

• FAQs/Common Problems

Read here first. More likely than not, what you've run into is a common issue and there's a solution here somewhere.

Instead of seeing a gun part, all I see is a doge cube!

The doge cube is an error model BSG uses as a standin for models that are broken, similar to the giant "ERROR" models in Garry's Mod. If I had to guess this means that something went wrong when you extracted this mod to your disk, and you should try redownloading and reinstalling it.

I don't see this gun for sale!

Please make sure you meet the loyalty requirements. Remember, you need to be LL3 or higher to buy this off the Mechanic.

The vertical grip mount is being weird on the small handguard!

That is deliberate.

Some iron sights and gadgets clip when I put a scope on this gun!

This is an issue a lot of vanilla parts have. I'm not entirely certain that anything can be done about it.

• carl makes mods added a new version:

Google Drive mirror because Dropbox is causing problems. Thank you, EliteCheez and Ereshkigal, for permission to do this.

Well, there's always SOMEthing that goes wrong on launch day. This update has a few fixes and tweaks that were much needed.

• Added RU localiation courtesy of MedDeatH.
    • Removed unused debug file that was bloating mod size by about 50mb. Fucking whoops.
    • Adjusted balance of custom muzzle device and suppressor based off input from Fershte.
      • Muzzle device now constitutes the majority of firearm recoil reduction.
      • Suppressor has far less recoil reduction, but has minimal ergo penalty.
      • This was done to encourage usage of the unique suppressor over other suppressors in stealth-oriented setups.
    • Fixed bug that would result in the vanilla SDN-6 suppressor being banished to the doge cube realm.

A small update, but a welcome one, no?

• Added compatibility scripts for AdditionalGear - Weapon module and ATL-15.
      • Note that since the 1.X.X version of the ATL-15 is an emergency patch and not an official update, compatibility with it can and will get funky on some machines.

Content, at last! Sort of. I dunno. Hooray!

• Added (available at Mechanic LL2):
      • Q Trash Panda Multicaliber Suppressor - A high-quality multicaliber suppressor based off the proprietary Honey Badger suppressor.
      • Q Cherry Bomb Compensator/TP .223 - Version of the Cherry Bomb for 5.56-sized threads. Capable of mounting the Trash Panda.
      • Q Cherry Bomb Compensator/TP .308 - Version of the Cherry Bomb for 7.62-sized threads. Capable of mounting the Trash Panda.
    • Both Honey Badger barrels can now mount the OMEGA 45k.

Known "Issue" -

• New attachments lack Russian localization and will default to English. This is because I can't actually write in anything other than English and all non-English localization in my mods is done by volunteers on their own time. Thanks again to all you people who send me your translations, by the way. You guys are cool <3

The "In A Jam" update.

This update is primarily focused on updating the weapon for 12.11, but features a few other nice things in addition to this.

Changelog:

• Updated mod for EFT 12.11/AKI 2.0.0.
      • Weapon now supports the malfunction, misfire, and jam system introduced in 12.11.
      • Weapon is now compatible with the new parts introduced in 12.11 alongside the sight rework and the Mk47 Mutant.
    • Adjusted balance of a few different weapon parts.
      • Minor stat changes to a couple of weapon components.
      • Stats of QHB suppressor and Trash Panda suppressor adjusted to reflect changes made to suppressors in 12.11.
      • Both barrels have had their base accuracy nerfed somewhat.
        • This was done to ensure that having this mod would not make the SIG MCX entirely irrelevant. While the QHB still reigns supreme when it comes to plinking at a distance on account of being able to get under 2 MOA with proper modding, it now no longer outpaces the MCX quite as hard.
        • It's still a direct upgrade to the MCX, mind you. It's just that now the MCX is slightly more viable as a budget alternative to this gun.
    • Weapon now has new animations!
      • This wasn't supposed to happen at all, but I like how it came out, so I'm keeping it anyway.
      • Weapon now has a unique inspect animation, and a variant magazine insert animation for lower mastery levels.
    • Fixed clipping issue with Cherry Bomb compensators.
    • Removed Herobrine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!