Freecam

• Terkoiz added a new file:

• Terkoiz added a new version:

For SPT-AKI 2.3.0 and later

Reworked to support the new BepInEx plugin system in SPT-AKI. Now fully configurable via the ConfigurationManager plugin that ships with SPT-AKI.

For SPT-AKI 2.3.0 and later

Reworked to support the new BepInEx plugin system in SPT-AKI. Now fully configurable via the ConfigurationManager plugin that ships with SPT-AKI.

• 1.1.1 doesn't appear to be working correctly on AKI 2.3.0.

I just tried a fresh install, and it didn't seem to work at all.

I've previously tried it on an install with a ton of mods, and the most I could get is up to one full teleport cycle (ghost out, then teleport back in at a different location). After that first cycle, the only thing that's gotten to "work" at all is to exit the game, close the server & launcher, add or remove a mod, and then restart the server/launcher/game--at that point, I get up to one full cycle before it stops working again.

Logs from the fresh install should be attached.

• Hi, I wish to report an issue: when freecam is activated while holding a weapon in the hands, the players' hands' motion involving aiming and wobbling will possibly be seriously bugged (super wacky shaking, failing in aligning the eye with scopes, etc.) after exiting freecam mode. The situation seems to happen much more frequently when the player uses freecam to teleport.

I didn't pull a formal report because as I see there isn't any bug message appearing in the console and I guess it can be easily reproduced. Still, if you wish I will make a formal bug report.

• Hi, I wish to report an issue: when freecam is activated while holding a weapon in the hands, the players' hands' motion involving aiming and wobbling will possibly be seriously bugged (super wacky shaking, failing in aligning the eye with scopes, etc.) after exiting freecam mode. The situation seems to happen much more frequently when the player uses freecam to teleport.

I didn't pull a formal report because as I see there isn't any bug message appearing in the console and I guess it can be easily reproduced. Still, if you wish I will make a formal bug report.

Hi Eric! I noticed this mostly with lasers being off, but also the shaking that you mentioned. It was easy fixed for me by unequipping and reequipping the items. Do the issues you mentioned persist even after doing so?

• Hi Eric! I noticed this mostly with lasers being off, but also the shaking that you mentioned. It was easy fixed for me by unequipping and reequipping the items. Do the issues you mentioned persist even after doing so?

Hi! For me it really just depends. Re-equipping helps but not always, and sometimes the situation becomes worse. It is also possible that the problems just disappears after a dozen of minutes.

• Hi! For me it really just depends. Re-equipping helps but not always, and sometimes the situation becomes worse. It is also possible that the problems just disappears after a dozen of minutes.

I had to say something, now I'm experiencing the shaking issue even in multiple raids in a row. Also..it could be unrelated, I'm unsure.. but randomly my arms \ the weapon I'm holding will be crooked, as if I manually leaned slightly to the left and it gets stuck x)

Edit- Nevermind :) it seems the mod is broken\ not maintained any longer

• Terkoiz

Approved the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Approved the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Closed the thread.

Tested only on SPT-AKI 3.5.0

Changelog:

• Fixed issue when player couldn't move if freecam mode was active on raid end
    • Fixed issue with LODs misbehaving when entering freecam mode. The map should no longer disappear in most cases. Flying far away from the player body still doesn't update LODs, however
    • Updated method for preventing player movement during freecam mode
    • Added a toggle for fall damage. Defaults to ON

Huge shoutout to CWX for updating Freecam. Every single change in this release was made by him - go show him some love!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!