• The_Katto added a new file:

• The_Katto added a new version:

• One item picture of the new trader's assort is blank. The item without a picture is OPS-CORE Special Operations Tactical Respirator. All other items from the new trader have pictures, maybe just me?

NugentGL, the SOTR does not have an icon because the bundle is unfinished. I can probably use a finished bundle and port the SOTR into that to fix it, but at the moment we literally just made the unfinished BSG SOTR show in the game with it's incomplete bundle.

• Nevermind, it appears I needed to clear my icon cache, let it rebuild and then clear it again.

I thought it was working but it wasn't and then just read your message so take your time on it. Just wanted you to be aware if you weren't already.

• Nevermind, it appears I needed to clear my icon cache, let it rebuild and then clear it again.

I thought it was working but it wasn't and then just read your message so take your time on it. Just wanted you to be aware if you weren't already.

No worries, I'm well aware of the issue as it's been a problem since 1.0.0, just haven't really got around to fixing it. I'll see if I can fix it sometime soon.

• after downloading version 2.02 I get this error on server launch, how do I resolve this?

[INFO] Ereshkigal's mod: AllTraders4Stars activated

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentLevel' of undefined

at Callbacks.tradersMax (C:\Users\boyne\Games\SP-AKI EFT\EFT\user\mods\Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod\src\callbacks.js:30:56)

at Router.getResponse (C:\Users\boyne\Games\SP-AKI EFT\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\aki-https\src\router.js:33:45)

at Server.sendResponse (C:\Users\boyne\Games\SP-AKI EFT\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\aki-https\src\server.js:152:37)

at Inflate.cb (C:\Users\boyne\Games\SP-AKI EFT\EFT\Aki_Data\Server\aki-https\src\server.js:199:36)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:149:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:327:22)

at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1221:12)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)

• The mod might not be compatible with Ereshkigal's AllTraders4Stars because it adds a new trader. I'll try to look into this issue further though.

• Official Post

Happens because you use an older version of AIO

• I thinks there's a problem with the VX-500, it shows in game as a plate carried rig, with durability and everything, but when you look in to it's .json file, it does not have any "armorZone": assigned to it, basically making it so it does not block any damage.

Is it supposed to be just a tactical rig with out plates or a plate carrier rig?

• I thinks there's a problem with the VX-500, it shows in game as a plate carried rig, with durability and everything, but when you look in to it's .json file, it does not have any "armorZone": assigned to it, basically making it so it does not block any damage.

Is it supposed to be just a tactical rig with out plates or a plate carrier rig?

Will resolve that issue. It was supposed to be both, as the irl version advertises it as a "Combo Plate Carrier Tactical Vest"

Mistake on my part, I was testing plates and didn't revert it. Expect this to be addressed in the next update!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!