Kiki-GrenadeTweaks

• kikirio added a new file:

• kikirio added a new version:

Adds a config file which gives the option to remove all bot throw-able weapons (as a request from mozgaash)
    Also tidied up the ReadMe as I am a dumbass.

• the mod doesn't seems to work for me anymore after updating to 1.3.0, i have the latest version, when i run the server it loads it just fine but the AI still throwing Zaryas all around the map and alot of them, but when i kill one that throws them there are no grenades on the body probably due to the config file.

any idea what might be the problem?

Add's a config option to remove VOG17 / 25 grenades from bot inventories whilst retaining other grenade types.

Made the option to remove Zarya stun grenades toggle-able.

Light housekeeping.

Refactor of mod to make it more readable, and for the code to flow better.
    Now works with aki 2.1.

Debug messages are now able to be disabled.

I have given all my mods a sizeable refactor which should make the code a fair bit easier to follow. I have also added most of my todo list (any specific changes below), and want to release everything before things get hectic in my life again ^^.

Added option to remove impact grenades from bots, They don't spawn with them by default, but may come in handy :evil:

No change in functionality, but total rewrite of the code, so should be much more readable.

• kikirio

Changed the title of the thread from “Kiki-ZaryaKiller” to “Kiki-GrenadeTweaks”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!