• The_Katto added a new file:

• The_Katto added a new version:

[FIXED] - PMG is now the only mask that blocks earpiece.

[FIXED] - SPH4 variants and CVC now block earpiece as well, ANR is still useable.

Accidentally included some dev stuff in the previous 1.0.4 version which borked some stuff. This version fixes it and removes the unfinished dev stuff.

• Hello there :)

first of I really like your gear and weapon mod

I just have a small question.. I tried making the belts size in the stash from 3x2 to 2x1, which I was able to do in your script, but now the preview model is out of bounds(as in the picture), so I was wondering if there was an easy way to edit the preview layout for the items

any help is greatly appreciated

• Hello there :)

first of I really like your gear and weapon mod

I just have a small question.. I tried making the belts size in the stash from 3x2 to 2x1, which I was able to do in your script, but now the preview model is out of bounds(as in the picture), so I was wondering if there was an easy way to edit the preview layout for the items

any help is greatly appreciated

Have you tried refreshing your icons?

• Hello,

I'm having an issue where every couple raids on extract or death, I get an error for every bot type stating

"Mod every for [bot type], for parent tpl VIRAGO in slot mod_nvg, index position 0, and with tpl 0010321_GEARSET_11111000 has problems. It has been removed from the bot's list of available mods."

When it happens, the game screen goes dark, and the extract/death screen never shows and I have to close the game and the server, but the server does seem to save any items gained or lost in the raid. Any idea what this might be?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!