Kiki-FenceTweaks

• kikirio added a new file:

Removes quest items, containers, secure containers. keys & keycards, money and the dev items from fence.

To disable any of these elements, comment out( // ) the marked parent ID in mod.js.

There are some items that are not being fully removed from the fleaMarket. I have yet to get to the bottom of this, but otherwise it works as intended (and dev / quest items do get removed)

• kikirio added a new version:

Added a couple of missed dev items, and commented all the items removed. Full credit to @goose legend.

Adds config option to remove the items from the flea market as well as fence. Credit to @goose again for the suggestion.

Refactored to remove all the duplicate code. Known issue, does not seem to remove items generated dynamically for the flea market.

Updated to work with AKI 2.1

Added option in config as to remove keys from fence, or not.
    Still funny about removing everything from ragfair, will investigate further.

I have given all my mods a sizeable refactor which should make the code a fair bit easier to follow. I have also added most of my todo list (any specific changes below), and want to release everything before things get hectic in my life again ^^.

Updated to AKI 2.3.0 ++.
    May not even be required, I have not found time to test much ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!