Kiki-DegradationRemover

• kikirio added a new file:

Removes the degradation to gear max repair value, when repaired.

Wrote this a little while back and forgot to upload it ^^

• kikirio added a new version:

Added a config option to increase repair prices, is a multiplier (ie, 0.5 is half 2 is double 1 is default) credit to @lord_of_wolfgirls for the request.

Adds config option "qualityMultiplier" smaller is more total repaired, is a multiplier. (1 is default, 0 is no degradation, 0.5 half, 2 double etc.)credit to @Cypher for the idea for this option.

Should ensure this works on multiple AKI versions which may of had a problem with it. Huge thanks to Fin for finding and fixing this bug.

Change of method required with new patch, removing degradation woks, but increasing the price is causing some issue.
    If qualityMultiplier is 0 repairPriceMultiplier does not seem to function (can set to 0.1 to alleviate, but I need to find a better method

I have given all my mods a sizeable refactor which should make the code a fair bit easier to follow. I have also added most of my todo list (any specific changes below), and want to release everything before things get hectic in my life again ^^.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!