Unity Assets Bundle Extractor Avalonia

• Ereshkigal added a new file:

• Ereshkigal added a new version:

• Fix stripped version bundles not loading
    • Fix MonoBehaviours not loading correctly in 5.0-5.4 games (regression in AssetsTools.NET v3)
    • Added button to view selected object in scene view
    • Added Switch texture deswizzling/reswizzling (thanks to everyone who had a hacked switch/emulator to help me figure it out)
      • Note: you can edit textures that were swizzled, but adding new textures will not swizzle them (even if they need to be). Since I have no idea what Unity version swizzling started on, I use the m_PlatformBlob field to detect swizzle information (which I also don't really know the format of). However, when you create a new asset, this field will not be filled out. I suggest finding a texture of similar size and copying its dump into the new texture asset before importing.
    • Added mipmap generation for importing
      • Note: Switch textures are not supported yet.
    • Allow non-txt extension TextAsset import/exporting
    • Default to the extension in the container for TextAssets
    • Upgrade to Avalonia 11.0.0-preview6
      • Fixed save file dialogs' file type dropdown not working (seems to be an Avalonia bug?)
      • Removed requiring a restart to change themes now that opening a menu item after theme change no longer crashes Avalonia
    • AvaloniaEdit support for editing dumps without writing to file and using an external editor
    • View Data now shows byte arrays in hex instead of base 10
    • MonoBehaviour SerializeReference support
    • Way better MonoBehaviour support in general (contributed by KingEnderBrine in AssetsTools.NET)
      • Note: this made MonoBehaviour dumps in assets file more accurate but also changed the format. Dumps should still be compatible, but they may be different than what you dumped before!
    • Font import/export (ttf/otf only, font atlases not supported, same as all of the other tools)
    • Option to disable Cpp2IL in case it causes hard crashes (in this case, use il2cppdumper for now and place the dlls in the Managed folder)
    • Allow overwriting original bundle (no need to save as a new bundle now)
  • Ereshkigal

Changed the title of the thread from “Unity Assets Bundle Extractor” to “Unity Assets Bundle Extractor Avalonia”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!