Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?55ffc…UHFc4tDZQcNiRzzrJUtKKzLnG
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games Launcher
    List of used mods
    N/A

I understand that previously, a series of threads pertaining to issues about the game not launching on the 2.0.0 version were cropping up. I was having this issue with the RC1 build before it was released as a stable build. Before, running 1.6.0 I had no issues beyond a single mod that I was launching the game with. Now, I'm trying to run the game through normal means as a dry run after upgrading to 2.0.1, and it's just sitting here at the splash screen. What's more annoying was I checked the solved issues folder of the threads to try to resolve my issue ahead of time and re-download all .NET framework files, even did a complete reinstall of the game itself, and it STILL isn't launching. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Any ideas would be a plus.

• Yo are you running this at higher than 1080p? Reason I ask is it is throwing an out of bounds (something is bigger than expected) on an obfuscated method that is referencing resolution.
    May be a total shot in the dark here?

• Yo are you running this at higher than 1080p? Reason I ask is it is throwing an out of bounds (something is bigger than expected) on an obfuscated method that is referencing resolution.
    May be a total shot in the dark here?

I am playing at 1440p. Dunno how that'd throw an error since it's windowed full screen.

• NFSRacer

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!