Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• as soon as i use SVM alongside these mods i get this message while trying to load my profile

it works fine by itself and others do too. but i cannot figure out with which one its conflicting with

yes all mods i have here are up to date (2.2.0)

• Known issue, this being caused by Items price modifier of `Items` Section, yet i'm unaware what exactly causes it.
    I may presume some items doesn't have items price set in a handbook and only has trade offer, i'm thinking of possible solution right now, for now, setting proper mod load order will do the trick, set SVM below Item/Gear/Gun mods if possible/applicable.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Known issue, this being caused by Items price modifier of `Items` Section, yet i'm unaware what exactly causes it.
    I may presume some items doesn't have items price set in a handbook and only has trade offer, i'm thinking of possible solution right now, for now, setting proper mod load order will do the trick, set SVM below Item/Gear/Gun mods if possible/applicable.

okay i disabled the section "items" and i was able to load in properly.
    regarding the load order it already is basically at the bottom of the load order only the 2 recoil tweaks and trader framework is below that.

i guess that has to do for now even tho i would like to use some options from that section without touching the item price multiplier

thanks for the bandaid hint tho

• The_Katto added a new version:

FOR AKI 2.2.0
    All of the reported issues were fixed, list is in changelog.

• Something with your windows perms or antivirus, can't really tell, I don't have a debug for such case.

• Yeah i went through the process of trying to unlock that stuff, I've never had this kind of issue before (Can't get files to stay off of read only mode) and the solutions other people found did not work for me. Guess I'm just out of luck for this mod, But would there be someway else for me to get the loader.json file? or would it need to be exclusive to my launcher

• You can ask your friend to create one using preset, if preset also doesn't get created - might just guide him through what you want to set.
    Also, reread your first message - it's not meant to create one when you just run it but when you hit `apply` button.
    Nevertheless.
    This is quite lethal issue for SVM - making values easy to adjust at any point is the core idea of the mod, I highly encourage to fix the issue itself, maybe running it via admin, really no clue what would cause this.

If you have no one to help ya with it - hmu in EmuRC Discord (you can access the link inside launcher or find it in Rules>Team section here on website)

• error: mod missing mod.config.json
    help aquadesperate

Begone with your JET kiddo, SVM will not work with that

1.4.7 For 2.3.0 And above
    Nothing much, revived `Clothes are free` and added a new feature called Safe exit, no particular hotfixes or anything.
    Cleaned a little bit of JS code.

FOR 2.3.1
    Minimum changes, separated multipliers for Dynamic and Container loot
    updated some weather and skills fatigue values.

1.4.8-H1 For 2.3.1
    Hotfix #1 - fixed container multipliers names being unassigned, causing no loot in containers in reserve and lighthouse
    Adjust insurance values to minimum 0.01 since setting them to 0 would cause a warning message and will set them to 0.3 afterwards
    Increased limb maximum limits in health section to 5k

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!