Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• I had to specify which logs before, whoops
    Client logs

/install location/Logs/long_ass_date&time traces.log

Server logs
    /
    install location/user/logs/server.log
    Loader seems fine, I see most sections enabled, including `Items and Stash` one.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Hey there, thanks so much for a amazing mod. Couple of questions and this is regarding to hideouts. I've run into a couple of issues regarding Pure water production and bitcoin farms. When trying to mess around with the mod when changing production times on Bitcoins it never really works. For example Ill change the time per bitcoin to 10 seconds as a test. It'll still take 20 mins to make one. I am also getting an error message when trying to grab bitcoins and pure water when they are done

This is the only mod I have downloaded so if you have any ideas let me know, thank you so much! :)

• Speaking of Bitcoin - that thing never stable by default, AKI dev didn't manage to fix it sadly, you can only obtain them when it's full (3/3), didn't knew it could also throw this error on water collector though.
    Speaking of Time - it will only change future productions, if you had same bitcoin on production - it will have the same time, goes same to construction, crafts and usage of items (like filters).

• Hey there, thanks so much for a amazing mod. Couple of questions and this is regarding to hideouts. I've run into a couple of issues regarding Pure water production and bitcoin farms. When trying to mess around with the mod when changing production times on Bitcoins it never really works. For example Ill change the time per bitcoin to 10 seconds as a test. It'll still take 20 mins to make one. I am also getting an error message when trying to grab bitcoins and pure water when they are done

This is the only mod I have downloaded so if you have any ideas let me know, thank you so much! :)

for the bit coin, change the amount of boost per GPU above 1.00 - this will reduce the time too.

• Hey! i've been having problems with the unlimited stamina. i checked the box so that i can have unlimited stamina, but it doesn't work, ikeep losing stamina...

everyting else in the mod works apparently fine except this option.

can you help? (ask me if you need logs or anything, even tho i'm not sure how to do that!!)

• Hey! i've been having problems with the unlimited stamina. i checked the box so that i can have unlimited stamina, but it doesn't work, ikeep losing stamina...

everyting else in the mod works apparently fine except this option.

can you help? (ask me if you need logs or anything, even tho i'm not sure how to do that!!)

If everything else works, that should work too, that thing is used for my run tests so I can assure it's working just fine.
    Be sure you applied your changes with that function.

• Can't see the screenshot for unknown reason
    I can recommend dropping preset on gdrive and dropping link here if you really want me to check.
    Other than that - i made a test run on my side and it works flawlessly.

• I was asking for a preset, not a screenshot of the checkbox, sheesh.

• Game version and mod list? There is certain mods that could also override this field.

• Exactly what I said, there is mods that could affect or alter airdrops behavior, i had multiple reports that there is no airdrops if you have both SVM and FAIT, therefore i need to ask for modlist.
    If you have only SVM and you don't see airdrops at all - i need to know the mod actually loads in.
    Although even if it didn't work - you have 75 in source config, so you should have airdrops in one point or another.

• Exactly what I said, there is mods that could affect or alter airdrops behavior, i had multiple reports that there is no airdrops if you have both SVM and FAIT, therefore i need to ask for modlist.
    If you have only SVM and you don't see airdrops at all - i need to know the mod actually loads in.
    Although even if it didn't work - you have 75 in source config, so you should have airdrops in one point or another.

the two mods i have is SVM and FAIT i have no other mods that affect airdrops apologises for the late response

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!