Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• Well here you have it, idk what FAIT does related to airdrops, but it was reported for multiple times.
    My suggestion would be loading SVM before FAIT for most cases,(order is alphabetical name of mod's folder)
    Other than that - look in FAIT.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• The_Katto added a new version:

• So there's a small issue that plagued me in the change individual item property. This used to work before the updates to 1.5.2 I'd usually change the tracer settings to true and change it's color value to whatever colors are available.

Testing Example

"5cc80f38e4a949001152b560:Tracer:true",

"5cc80f38e4a949001152b560:TracerColor:blue",

"5cc80f38e4a949001152b560:InitialSpeed:200"

Now whenever I try to change the color of the tracer it ends up throwing the:

"Custom properties failed to load, error of the code:SyntaxError: Unexpected token b in JSON at position 0"

This issue didn't happen back in 1.5.1 when SPT was at 3.0.0 as I used practically the same syntax and everything and it didn't throw a hissy fit, however when I remove the TracerColor line the errors don't appear. I understand the correlation with the unexpected token as it's linked to the color value but every value ive used was from the resources and item properties so im currently at a loss as to what exactly is going wrong. (i honestly hope this isn't me fubbing the syntax again otherwise im gonna hate myself)

• I'm looking into it - I've changed the internal functions that throw data in DB, most likely it doesn't take text into DB for unclear reason.
    It throw an error on second field, TracerColor:blue, on `blue` specifically.
    The rest works fine as far as i can tell.

• Alrite, i figured and it was exactly what i thought - it doesn't make quotes for strings, so you'll have to do it yourself.
    So here how it will look now, works and playtested.
    "5cc80f38e4a949001152b560:TracerColor:\"blue\"",
    I'll try to fix such behavior in future hotfix, Too much syntax makes it horrible to use, still better than manual searching tho.
    I like the fact someone actually use CustomProps.

• Alrite, i figured and it was exactly what i thought - it doesn't make quotes for strings, so you'll have to do it yourself.
    So here how it will look now, works and playtested.
    "5cc80f38e4a949001152b560:TracerColor:\"blue\"",
    I'll try to fix such behavior in future hotfix, Too much syntax makes it horrible to use, still better than manual searching tho.
    I like the fact someone actually use CustomProps.

Thanks a bunch, most of the time i like using the custom properties for aesthetic bullet stuff and messing around.

• Hi All,

I've been having a problem where no bots spawn in my raids. I'm using Lua's Spawn Rework, but I don't think that's the problem.

In the help thread for Lua's Spawn Rework someone mentioned that they were having a similar problem and it was fixed when they "changed some raid settings" in this mod, SVM. I've reached out to them for more details but I am not optimistic they will reply.

Does anyone have any idea if this mod would, for some reason, be preventing bots from spawning properly?

• I use mod that alters spawn behavior but I don't think it's the problem, that's what I hear.

SVM doesn't change any behavior related to AI spawns, only the values that exist in game already.

You can disable bots and raid section and try to run the game again if you think it's exactly svm that does it.

For sanity check I can only recommend loading SVM first, and then Lua's mod, the mod load order is on alphabetical order of mods folders.

Ugh, writing own deadlines and doing something is hard

Version 1.5.3 Now includes 20% less bugs!

All the fixes and new features you can check in comments.

• What does "probability of a PMC friendly fire" do?

I thought it was the probability that a member of your own faction will be hostile toward you but it doesn't matter what I set it to USEC [My Faction] always shoot me and then yell friendly fire when I shoot em back. Apologies if I misunderstood what that option is for.

• Hello,

I have a question about how to use KMC SVM. Do I have to open KMC every time before I start the server and apply the settings?

The reason I ask is because I had enabled in the insurance tab to be able to have traders hold insurance for longer (72 hours), but my latest insurance had a hold time of 48 minutes.

• Hmm, no clue how that happened, IIRC by default it should be either 16 or 24 hours without SVM.
    And insurance values works via hours.
    Be advised it won't affect insurance time if you didn't have SVM in time of dying. but it WILL work on future ones (At least should)
    And no, you need to apply once, close the application and you may forget for it unless you need to do changes, then you can load a preset or start from scratch.

Update for AKI 3.2.0
    Reworked ammo load/unload function, it will work as multiplier now and will have a wider range of effect
    Be advised you might need to adjust the value of it in your preset if you plan to use your old one.

Other than that - couple of minor stuff adjusted here and there, not much.

• I just installed SVM for the first time. To verify everything would work I just used the included preset and hit apply. I had a few other mods installed at first and when I started the server it would crash. I removed all other mods other than SVM to eliminate conflicts and I am now getting this error on server start.

Code
    ModLoader: loading mods...
    Mod ServerValueModifier1.5.4 is missing package.json
    Invalid mod (ServerValueModifier1.5.4) encountered
    Server: executing startup callbacks...

I do see a package.json file inside the main folder for SVM.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• I just installed SVM for the first time. To verify everything would work I just used the included preset and hit apply. I had a few other mods installed at first and when I started the server it would crash. I removed all other mods other than SVM to eliminate conflicts and I am now getting this error on server start.

Code

My game also crashed with one of the preinstalled presets. When i made my own, the game would not crash anymore.

Code

Nested folder, you have unpacked mod wrong, Feel free to read FAQ.

• My game also crashed with one of the preinstalled presets. When i made my own, the game would not crash anymore.

Unrelated, and I don't think current presets could cause such issue, but i can say for sure it is possible on previous versions, like 1.4.9

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!