Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• Exactly what I said, there is mods that could affect or alter airdrops behavior, i had multiple reports that there is no airdrops if you have both SVM and FAIT, therefore i need to ask for modlist.
    If you have only SVM and you don't see airdrops at all - i need to know the mod actually loads in.
    Although even if it didn't work - you have 75 in source config, so you should have airdrops in one point or another.

yeah i have yet to see an airdrop, they jusat dont seem to work and disabled in the modifier in loot section... this is mods i have and def loads in as everything else ok

• yeah i have yet to see an airdrop, they jusat dont seem to work and disabled in the modifier in loot section... this is mods i have and def loads in as everything else ok

Necroposter.

They were working on previous versions, but not anymore, that is why the section is disabled.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Is there a way to increase the number of fresh skill points? The app only lets me set it to 10, was wondering if it's possible to make it more?

Hmm, that wasn't intended.
    You can edit loader manually for now, i'll increase the value next update.

• Took me a while but i tried your preset on 3.2.2 and haven't run on any issues related to gear saving, I'm afraid i can't help if i can't repro the issue.

• The_Katto

I would like to request some assistance. Before I send anything though, I would like to apologize first if this issue has nothing to do with your mod, but I honestly have no idea which mod, if any, is causing this issue.

So the issue is: no bots are spawning. From my testing, they will spawn in the first raid I go into in a new profile, after that every raid will not have bots in them. Whenever the bots fail to spawn, the only error message in the log is:

[2022-09-04T16:31:18.497Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

[2022-09-04T16:31:18.498Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10070:62

at Array.some (<anonymous>)

at BotGeneratorHelper.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10070:33)

at BotGeneratorHelper.generateModsForWeapon (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:9759:31)

at BotGeneratorHelper.generateModsForWeapon (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:9789:18)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7984:93)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7947:21)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7496:61)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7192:52)

at BotGenerator.generate (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7144:24)

I have attached my modlist; hope it helps. Thank you in advance.

• I was having this problem myself. Now, first of all, the problem is definitely not caused by the Server Value Modifier. To solve this problem, I did a test by doing Factory raid-exit for about 5 hours. It's definitely a weapon attachment that's causing the problem. But I couldn't find out exactly which one.

There were 7 SamSwat weapon attachment mods. I also had Weapons Armory, Balance patch, Backupsights, AWM and PK06 reboot. For this reason, Kawaii weapon and Olympus mod are definitely eliminated. Because I wasn't using it.

The solution is Weapons Armory, Balance patch, Backupsights, AWM and PK06 reboot make sure you are using the latest versions of these mods. Apart from that, opening a new profile can solve it. Finally, download and install the latest version of 3.2.2 from the link below. These are the solutions that are not clear but fix the problem. After doing these the problem disappeared.

Sürümler - Stable-releases - SPT-AKI Development zone (sp-tarkov.com)

• I see, thank you very much for the information. I'll test it tomorrow and see if the issue is fixed. Again, thanks for the assistance.

• Huh, I got a lil' helper here, cute.
    Yeah, as the error says -

at BotGeneratorHelper.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:10070:33)

at BotGeneratorHelper.generateModsForWeapon (F:\Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:9759:31)
    Something is related to gun attachments that can be rolled into the bots loadouts, most mods don't do that though.

• I was told by fin that it had to do with me using item categories instead of itemIDs in the mod AllTheBackupSights. I was unaware of this causing bot generation issues!

I am already working on a fix but I am extremly busy right now so maybe expect a fix tomorrow or something along those lines

• The_Katto added a new version:

FOR AKI 3.2.3
    I'll fill this field later, for changes read changelog or/and check comments.

• I'm having an issue: I increased the sizes of the containers and when I'm in a raid and fill my container I cannot leave without loosing everything. To explain the Situation: the game either crashes or has an infinite loading screen on exiting the raid. Is there a fix to it or do I have to reduce the container sizes again?

I also have another problem. This is the error code I sometimes get when a bot is generated:

unable to find bot assault isPmc: true in cache

TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined

at generateBot (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:3279:18)

at BotController.generate (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:3273:20)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:52:61)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:16329:42)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15226:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15542:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15532:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:17221:38)

at Inflate.cb (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:17247:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

Edited once, last by Nyntex ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!