Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• is there a way to make bosses spawn %100 of the time on all maps ? like reshala on customs every raid and sanitar on shoreline every raid etc etc

image.png

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Huh, that's the first time i see that, i assume you have non-default fonts or sizes of the window.
    I'll try to look into that.
    Meanwhile, is it Windows 7 you got there? i can't recall having borders like that.

What, in your opinion, fonts are not default? Win 10 is not usable with default font size at all. And yes I do Windows 7 and Windows 10 both work same. But, as far as I see it, this is not border, it is like background square which changed to front and maybe grown in size. Leave it transparent ;) will not harm the interface. Thanks for reaction.

• What, in your opinion, fonts are not default? Win 10 is not usable with default font size at all. And yes I do Windows 7 and Windows 10 both work same. But, as far as I see it, this is not border, it is like background square which changed to front and maybe grown in size. Leave it transparent ;) will not harm the interface. Thanks for reaction.

You can check the overview pictures - this is not how it supposed to look like, the black square is intended to exist but not in such shape and position, I could only believe that .Net framework version is either corrupted or just different and It can't project it the right way, or the .Exe file was edited somehow.

Furthermore - I tried to goof around with win 10 scaling and didn't manage to reproduce such thing.

• I am having an issue where the modifier will not load due to it "missing package.json" what do I need to do to fix this? I know very little about fixing issues like this

• I am having an issue where the modifier will not load due to it "missing package.json" what do I need to do to fix this? I know very little about fixing issues like this

I was getting an error when I tried to enable the flea market stuff. I'm not sure if it's the same problem but once I disabled that it worked fine.

Learn to install mods. Multiple times pointed in comments and Aki faq section

• so helpful...

Ignorance is a bliss.
    If you insist:

How to install mods?

1. Download the mod.

2. Extract the mod archive into GameFolder/user/mods/, if it doesn't exist, create it!

3. Be sure to look that you haven't put folder into another folder.

Path should be precisely like this "GameFolder/user/mods/modfolder/modcontents"

4. Start the server & the game.

• Ive done this and cant get shturman to spawn for the life of me. I've never ever had issues with this mod. But somehow after like literally 15 attempts and still no shturman

Honestly - can't relate.
    In terms of code there is no issues.image.png?width=1367&height=510
    I added logger so it would print the numbers related to glukhar boss chance, before and after function used.
    I can only recommend playing `As Online`, because other difficulties known for fucking up AI spawns, for example on normal you won't see reshala but his guards (or other way around, i can't recall)
    UPD: My bad, checked for glukhar instead of shturman, still, nothing changed really.
    image.png

• Honestly - can't relate.
    In terms of code there is no issues.image.png?width=1367&height=510
    I added logger so it would print the numbers related to glukhar boss chance, before and after function used.
    I can only recommend playing `As Online`, because other difficulties known for fucking up AI spawns, for example on normal you won't see reshala but his guards (or other way around, i can't recall)
    UPD: My bad, checked for glukhar instead of shturman, still, nothing changed really.
    image.png

Yea been playing for a few days now and still no bosses. I figured it was the map so I went to interchange and never get killa either. How do i log so you can read it. maybe make sense of it. I'm on the newest version of everything and even tried a fresh install with a new save. I cant make sense of it. and all bot settings are default in game. as online. Idk man, maybe im doing something wrong

• Yea been playing for a few days now and still no bosses. I figured it was the map so I went to interchange and never get killa either. How do i log so you can read it. maybe make sense of it. I'm on the newest version of everything and even tried a fresh install with a new save. I cant make sense of it. and all bot settings are default in game. as online. Idk man, maybe im doing something wrong

Try do redownload 3.3.0 release, they have made 3-4 hidden fixes, maybe that'll sort ya issue.

• Try do redownload 3.3.0 release, they have made 3-4 hidden fixes, maybe that'll sort ya issue.

I’ll try that tonight and respond as soon as I’m done trying it. I wanted to tell you thanks for the assistance. You do enough work creating the mod, then you go out of your way to assist people. It’s honestly incredible. Your work ethic is amazing and a real contribution to the SPTarkov community. You’re the best.

• I’ll try that tonight and respond as soon as I’m done trying it. I wanted to tell you thanks for the assistance. You do enough work creating the mod, then you go out of your way to assist people. It’s honestly incredible. Your work ethic is amazing and a real contribution to the SPTarkov community. You’re the best.

Aye-aye mate, don't make me blush <3

• Try do redownload 3.3.0 release, they have made 3-4 hidden fixes, maybe that'll sort ya issue.

Still no go on the boss spawns. 10 raids on woods no shturman and 5 raids on interchange and no killa. How do i create a log or something to see what is going on?

Update: I turned the bots setting page completely off because i honestly gave up trying to understand what i did wrong. Hopped onto shoreline and died to knight. Like wtf is going on. So when the bots settings are turned on I get no boss spawns at all ever. I turn the settings off and spawns go to normal percentages. Is there a way to manually change these settings in a game file?

• Well that's weird, the values are inside Aki_data > database > locations > anymap > base.json,look inside for boss word via ctrl-f

• Still no go on the boss spawns. 10 raids on woods no shturman and 5 raids on interchange and no killa. How do i create a log or something to see what is going on?

Update: I turned the bots setting page completely off because i honestly gave up trying to understand what i did wrong. Hopped onto shoreline and died to knight. Like wtf is going on. So when the bots settings are turned on I get no boss spawns at all ever. I turn the settings off and spawns go to normal percentages. Is there a way to manually change these settings in a game file?

Had some time to playtest it to make everything checked.
    Set every spawn on 100% and went to factory and woods, got both tagilla on factory and shturman and goons spawned on woods.
    Made a logger to catch game spawns to be sure if i won't meet one in a map
    image.png
    Factory^
    image.png
    Woods^

image.png
    Even manage to kill one of Shturman's followers, died on the second one though.

I need to know more to actually fix such issue - any other mods, settings, is bosses enabled and so forth.

• When I get off work I’ll screen shot all my settings. The only mods I use is this and a profile editor. I tried 100% on tagilla last night and got him every single raid. So I’m wondering if it’s just interchange and woods

• When I get off work I’ll screen shot all my settings. The only mods I use is this and a profile editor. I tried 100% on tagilla last night and got him every single raid. So I’m wondering if it’s just interchange and woods

So I got it to work. If you set all the bosses to 100 it won't work. No bosses will spawn. It will however work if up to two bosses are set to 100. IDK if its too much for the server so it defaults or what but I cant get it to work with more than two bosses set to 100. I got it to work so I'm happy. Thank you for the assistance man. You're a saint.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!