choccy- samurai warrior

ClearVision

CoreMod (Ereshkigal's core mod)

Deadw0lf- Useful foods and drinks

Faupi-MunitionsExpert

Fin-EerieSilence

Kiki-MysteriousKeys2.1.0

kugel-armalite-reloaded

Lua-CP-SpawnReworkReborn (with zicoman's AI config)

Lua-PlayerBossScav

MakesSense mod

Mira-SVD

Operator (trader mod)

SamSWAT - FAMAS

SamSWAT - L85A2

SamSWAT - SCARH

senko- modapi

Thunderbags- ResponsiveFence

ZEreshkigal - AIO mod

zFin - AITweaks (with zicoman's AI config)

ZThunderbags- Biggerbang

Got into AKI a few days ago, game was playing normally with a bunch of mods. When I input Fin's AItweaks/Lua-CP-SpawnReworkReborn and zicoman's AI config, when I try to load in a raid, I get a weird error:

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'difficulty' of undefined

at Function.getBotDifficulty (D:\EFT\obj\bundle.js:48151:51)

at Object.getBotDifficulty [as aki] (D:\EFT\obj\bundle.js:46703:46)

at Function.getResponse (D:\EFT\obj\bundle.js:56235:62)

at Function.sendResponse (D:\EFT\obj\bundle.js:56463:29)

at Function.handleRequest (D:\EFT\obj\bundle.js:56491:18)

at Server.<anonymous> (D:\EFT\obj\bundle.js:56532:18)

at Server.emit (events.js:315:20)

at parserOnIncoming (_http_server.js:874:12)

at HTTPParser.parserOnHeadersComplete (_http_common.js:126:17)

This happens after the loot and dynamic loot is generated, as well as some difficulties of the bots are set. After the error came the limits to each bot, and then the game/bot/generate, however I was ready to deploy in raid but it was just stuck at deploying probably cause of the error. Any solutions?

• zicoman added a new version:

Changelog :

8.0.0.1.3.5-G

• Added 'Scavlands' spawn pattern. [Lua's CP Spawn Rework]
    • Fixed Reserve PMC 'spawn_time_delay' for all configurations. [Lua's CP Spawn Rework]

• I copied the "Default" config for Fins - my server is SPT-AKI 2.2.1 <--- Probably wont work with older versions?

TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at AITweaks.addBackpacks (E:\xG\Tarkov SP 12.12.15.16584 v2.2.0\user\mods\TrapModLoader\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:7141:24)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (E:\xG\Tarkov SP 12.12.15.16584 v2.2.0\user\mods\TrapModLoader\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:10251:10)

at AITweaks.main (E:\xG\Tarkov SP 12.12.15.16584 v2.2.0\user\mods\TrapModLoader\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5554:9)

at AITweaks.load (E:\xG\Tarkov SP 12.12.15.16584 v2.2.0\user\mods\TrapModLoader\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:53:8) at loadMods (E:\xG\Tarkov SP 12.12.15.16584 v2.2.0\user\mods\TrapModLoader\package.js:103:30)

Edited once, last by gFresh: Edit - Seems to work ok after UPGRADE to 2.2.3 ().

• zicoman

Changed the title of the thread from “zicoman's AI Configuration” to “zicoman's Configurations”.

• Hey, is it normal to have almost every single spawn be a PMC or a group of PMCs? I keep finding piles of dead PMCs and one or two alive camping, literally everywhere. In shoreline for instance, the cottage zone is filled with PMCs, the pump station had boss once, but twice now PMCs, the road to custom extract, PMCs. There are scavs but are very few. Last raid I got 5 PMC kills and 3 scavs. Im using default settings for LUA and FAIT.

edit: I forgot to mention, I'm using AIO to extend the raid time to 120min. Could this be messing with the bot spanws?

Thanks

Edited once, last by Salchi ().

• Yeah I've tried using the extended raid times and found that staying a long time in a raid doesn't play out like I'd hoped it would. All spawns for all bots on all the maps follow a timed window to spawn all their set waves, meaning once all the waves are done (which I try to stretch for a regular raid for their corresponding maps.) they will stop spawning near the end of a raid. And if you're spending more than the maps raid time allows then most likely it might seem quite desolate.

You could configure the spawns to match well with the extended raid times, and that will help.
    Another reason why you're finding bodies everywhere and 1 or 2 PMC's alive is cuz they are usually good at killing things which can be countered with the AI-Disabler mod.

As for why they are camping here and there I believe is because of something to do with Doc's custom spawn config for Lua's Custom Spawn Points mod, I haven't found if there's anything causing them to be dormant or unresponsive because of that mod yet since I was told by VirtualHex last night(I was really tired and figured I'd troubleshoot that when I wake up.)

• Thanks, I'm already using AI disabler. The main issue is that there are too many pmcs and not enough scavs. It's not that the maps are desolate. I'll try to play with regular timer as now that I know the maps there's really no need for extended raid time. It feels like the pmc spawns are overriding every scav spawn point.

• Thanks, I'm already using AI disabler. The main issue is that there are too many pmcs and not enough scavs. It's not that the maps are desolate. I'll try to play with regular timer as now that I know the maps there's really no need for extended raid time. It feels like the pmc spawns are overriding every scav spawn point.

You can either increase the wave total or the slot min and max under scav_waves. That will give you more scavs if you like.

Regardless I'm not sure why you're finding low quantities of scavs anyways, I like to troubleshoot things most of the time with the default configs and the quantities for scavs seem just fine to me. Scavs have an instant wave along with PMCs at the start of large maps, but scavs only start their wave spawns shortly after the raid has begun. so as the raid continues you will find more scavs.

• Regardless I'm not sure why you're finding low quantities of scavs anyways, I like to troubleshoot things most of the time with the default configs and the quantities for scavs seem just fine to me. Scavs have an instant wave along with PMCs at the start of large maps, but scavs only start their wave spawns shortly after the raid has begun. so as the raid continues you will find more scavs.

I'll test a few rides with the default raid time to check if it's related. Maybe it's just that I'm used to the ammount of scavs from FAIT spawns. Thanks

Edit: After some testing, it seems unrelated to raid time. I'm just seeing unusual amounts of PMCs (compared to FAIT spawns at least). What feels off is that they are spawning in locations where I'll usually find scavs, like the % chance of replace a scav with a PMC in FAIT.

• So, I've been studying LUA's mod configuration, and gone through your default settings. There seems to be no issue, only that I'm too used to FAIT spawns and it feels off to find so many PMCs. You can disregard my previous comments, the mod seems to be doing what you set it up to do. I'll use your config to fine tune the spawns to my liking. Thanks!

• are snipers spawning for you? I think there might be an issue with LUA's rework, because they sure did spawn with FAIT. I've played several raids in customs and none spawn.

edit: nevermind...it was just a long string of bad luck I guess... next ride after this on spawned lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!