CWX WEATHERPATCHER

• CWX added a new file:

CWX

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

Error with loading, should now load the mod fine

CWX

Changelog:

added weather debug options that might fix issues with loading into undesired weather

added logging to module.log - find this in "SPT install directory/user/logs"

CWX

CHANGELOG:

switched off the global fog that was left from previous versions pog

(people with changing weather issues, this is next on my list)

CWX

updated to work for 2.1.0

• CWX

Changed the title of the thread from “CWX ALWAYS SUNNY” to “CWX WEATHERPATCHER”.

CWX

CHANGELOG:

updated package.json to akiVersion: 2.1.1

CWX

CHANGELOG:

updated package.json to akiVersion: 2.1.2

CWX

CHANGE LOG:
    updated patching method for the new way aki does it
    updated for 2.2.0

CWX

CHANGELOG:

updated to akiVersion: 2.2.1

CWX

CHANGELOG:

updated to 2.2.2 and client 16778

will change the version on the front screen when i can

CWX

CHANGELOG:

fixed an issue with modloading with other module.dll mods

CWX

CHANGELOG:

updated to work with 2.2.3 AKI version and client 16909

CWX

CHANGE LOG:

updated to work with BepInEx

updated to work with AKI 2.3.0

• Love your mod, but wanted to let you know that with the latest SPT 2.3.0 and your 2.2.0 I got a thick as soup fog just now and dark skies rolled in and thunder/lightning flashes still. At least no rain but I was blind as a bat in that thick fog.

• Official Post

Love your mod, but wanted to let you know that with the latest SPT 2.3.0 and your 2.2.0 I got a thick as soup fog just now and dark skies rolled in and thunder/lightning flashes still. At least no rain but I was blind as a bat in that thick fog.

hmm this issue is back then, I thought it had gone, I was not able to replicate this before, as it doesn't happen at all on my system,

can you list the mods you are using?

and are you ticking the random weather?

• No other mods, just your weatherpatcher. I didn't tick for random either.

I just left a customs raid, where it was bright and sunny, got dark, started to thunder and lightning, then slowly came back to sunny again... it seems it wants to rain and thunder, but this time your mod kept it under control.

I'm still so happy with your mod though. Love having the sunny days as it helps visibility for me.

• Official Post

No other mods, just your weatherpatcher. I didn't tick for random either.

I just left a customs raid, where it was bright and sunny, got dark, started to thunder and lightning, then slowly came back to sunny again... it seems it wants to rain and thunder, but this time your mod kept it under control.

I'm still so happy with your mod though. Love having the sunny days as it helps visibility for me.

I'm glad it somewhat works for you, shame it doesn't work as I hoped tho.

I do have a few things in mind that might make this happen less often, if I make something for this in the future are you willing to test it?

• Valens, do what exactly?

I only stated that I would test after he asked me if I could. Nothing more, but please let me know what I clearly do not see.

Maybe it was the phrase "report back" , which was not ever going to be via DM, but here in the forum thread so he could read it.

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!