the server creates a lot of files on С disk during the game and then deletes them

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?98035…9t3E6W6dyLCKN4z7wD5QXru7Y
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d3e53…ht7tuJC3nTxy2QCSCDH9XsFFX
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    last official version https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    CoreMod : 2.2.0
    Lua-CP-SpawnReworkReborn: 1.3.0
    AdvancedBotLoadouts : 1.5.0
    Fin-AITweaks

the server creates a lot of files on С disk during the game and then deletes them. for example, playing for 10 minutes on the customs card, something related to the server or net.framework created a 1.5gb file on the system disk (SSD) and then deleted them. and so every raid. at this rate, my ssd will soon die:( this is how it should be? in previous versions I did not notice this. i tried moving this to other drives but it still creates files in C. this happens only in the raid and not from the very start of the game. everything is fine in the main menu

• What file is it? Does it have a name and location? I suspect it is a page file created by OS to temporary store data that does not fit in your RAM. If that is so - file location and maximum size is dictated by settings of Windows.

• sounds logical. I have only 8GB ram. I don't know the name of the file and its location. also I could not track the recording during the game. in the SPT-AKI old version this was not. taking into account that each game on customs occupies 1.5GB, this is most likely virtual memory.

although of the free 47GB of virtual space, the memory takes 7GB all the time, regardless of the load. this is weird. could the principle of the server have changed? in older versions this was not. and on live tarkov everything is fine with me. this only happens while playing on the server. and how safe is it for ssd?

• sounds logical. I have only 8GB ram. I don't know the name of the file and its location. also I could not track the recording during the game. in the SPT-AKI old version this was not. taking into account that each game on customs occupies 1.5GB, this is most likely virtual memory.

although of the free 47GB of virtual space, the memory takes 7GB all the time, regardless of the load. this is weird. could the principle of the server have changed? in older versions this was not. and on live tarkov everything is fine with me. this only happens while playing on the server. and how safe is it for ssd?

There shouldn't be any issues or dangers for your SSD,
    As Andrudis stated, it could very well be Windows attempting to use your storage for RAM-like purposes.

I've had immense RAM issues the more bots there were present on the server.
    You can try this handy tool out and see if there are too many bots on the server.
    Try to disable Fin's AI spawn changes if this is the case, and try again.

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• i removed all mods. put a clean server. and the problem did not go away. then I went to the live server and tried to create an offline raid there. aaaand the problem remained. my pc is to blame, and not some kind of error in spt-aki or mods for it. thank you all for your answers. :notlikethis::lolivodka:

• Full here: https://www.wepc.com/benchmark…arkov-system-requirments/

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!