codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?346d4…zqYRSu6nHqgtRc32THSeJQXdy
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1b458…2KY2buW3DUkBN2oPH7Ryjgg3g
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?36cd0…6eT1hJTQbbpTAipB6eJ1vvBGz
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    The .. official launcher. Yes, I paid for it.
    List of used mods
    acorn-spec-container
    ClearThermals
    Fin-InRaidModding
    Fin-LimitedInventories
    HideoutArchitect
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.4.2
    Lua-MagicSave
    Lua-SpawnRework
    Lua-WeightChanger
    RaiRaiTheRaichu-UselessKeyBlacklist-1.0.0
    ServerValueModifier
    Valens-Progression_1.1.0
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.4
    zz_kobra-AIO

Upon opening a normal weapon container, finding a P226 slide, double clicked to bring up the inspection / stat window. Game froze, CPU shoots up to 95 degrees and stays there. The temperature seemed to persist even after the game crashed (20 seconds later), since the Node JS executable / server was responsible for this.

Error log indicates the server fatally crashed somehow

• Hey! Thanks for the quick response. I read through the link you posted but I'm curious as to how black screen extraction is the same as Node JS server breaking, forcing a crash to desktop for the client.

Was there anything in the logs that indicated that it had to do with bot configuration requests? This happened the second I double-clicked a weapon component. I've seen quite a few short freezes before when doing this, but never that it actually crashes to desktop because of it.

• Hey! Thanks for the quick response. I read through the link you posted but I'm curious as to how black screen extraction is the same as Node JS server breaking, forcing a crash to desktop for the client.

Was there anything in the logs that indicated that it had to do with bot configuration requests? This happened the second I double-clicked a weapon component. I've seen quite a few short freezes before when doing this, but never that it actually crashes to desktop because of it.

KcY-SeeItemValue(SIV for short) requests data from the server to show you how much an item costs. When server is in a crashed/frozen state, it does not respond to such requests, and SIV waits for ~20 seconds for a response freezing the whole game.
    If you're lucky enough you get crashed. I had the same issue, and thought that it was related to SIV, but after ~4hrs of testing i got to a conclusion that it was SpawnRework
    Either way, if that happens your raid is dead, unless you use my "wonky donky workaround", but it's really better to remove the SpawnRework.

In the logs, the last visible entry is "bot confiuration request", when i restarted the server mid-raid, the request was resent, and the server froze the moment that this request was received.

Good luck,
    //Devo

• Official Post

thanks for keeping the reports for this sorted, helps ALOT, closing as mod issue

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!