Posts by Dwimmerlike

Just deleted all the files and re-extracted them from the compressed file, and it works now, tried to add my old config file and its broken again, so it seems to be an issue with one of the settings i changed in the config file.. i will try to make some changes again and see what happens :)

The 3.0 version isnt working for me. I tried Extracting directly into the mods folder and I get this on startup;

I had this same problem, and then i saw what CWX said and i tried to put the files in SPTINSTALL/user/mods/ereshkigal-allinone/files
    But now my Server just shuts down right after i start it.. anyone know why?

This is what the log says:

[2022-07-01T18:31:52.325Z] info: Importing configs...

[2022-07-01T18:31:52.434Z] info: ModLoader: loading mods...

[2022-07-01T18:31:52.449Z] debug: Mod ereshkigal-allinone hash stored in ./user/cache/modCache.json

[2022-07-01T18:32:00.855Z] info: Importing configs...

[2022-07-01T18:32:00.954Z] info: ModLoader: loading mods...

The very next line after the one you posted is downloading the patcher. Since there are many patchers available, it searches for and downloads the correct patcher for your live version.

From the sounds of it, because there is no correct patcher for you, it's looking for it. Since it can't find it, it just keeps looking. These SPT guys are pretty quick and awesome. I'd bet the patcher will up in another couple days - then it would will work just awesome.

Be patient, because SPT is awesome lol.

Yeah that might be it :) No worries, i got time :)

From your screenshot, your current live version is 18876. That was just released and I don't believe the patch is posted yet for that version. SPT is at 18346, so you might need to wait just a bit for the patch to be updated.

That might be it yeah, in my mind it should download the AKI and patcher regardless of the version and then give a warning? perhaps add a warning that it wont download because of unknown version if this is the case :)

Hi!
    I'm having some trouble with the Installer, it just stops after "[INFO]: No AKI zip file present in directory, downloading..." no more progress after this.
    The AKIZIP file is created but nothing more happens, i've tried running as administrator, disabling Windows Defender and Disabling the firewall but it just doesent want to download the files :(
    Anyone able to give me some tips on resolving this?

I will doublecheck when i get home but i'm pretty sure everything looks like the pics you posted.
    On a sidenote i've been goofing around so much with this i managed to get myself banned xD
    Probably forgot to delete some of the AKI files before i tried to verify integrity... oh well, gotta purchase another copy and be more careful next time :P hehe

Just tried installing 2.0.1 and had no errors until i try starting the game from the launcher, whenever i try to start the game this error pops up:

"EFT isn't installed on your computer. Please buy a copy of the game and support the developers."

I have read the faq's and tried everything on there, reinstalling both spt-aki and eft several times, verified integrity, path is correct etc.

Completed both a scav raid and a pmc raid but still cant get the spt-aki launcher to run tarkov.
    Is there anything else i can try? my game is 100% legit just to be clear.