Posts by NFSRacer

So, I did try it out, and I discovered toggling the 'replace vanilla spawns' setting in the configuration program you have in the mod actually gave me more of what I was looking for. Outside initial spawns, it seems to work rather well. Now, however, I'm discovering that the bots become braindead after a little bit of time. Why that is, I think might be because I have the max alive bot count above 40, which I don't think the engine can really handle. Not sure if that's the reasoning, but I'm going to toy with that and see what happens.

And if you are curious, I tend to run my raids on Horde mode with Scav War on. Yes, I love the pain and suffering that comes with absolute carnage and chaos of having an insane number of bots fighting across the entire map. :evil:

Right, but what further confuses me is that the issue is also arising for those that aren't running mods. I can't figure out why that's happening.

So, I'm not running into a technical issue with the mod per say, but I do have a question regarding the spawn options itself. I've been finding an annoying problem with how many Scavs and Rogues are spawning into the start of the of the raids. What would I need to change to alter the ratio of Scavs, Rogues/Raiders and PMCs there are at the start of the raid?

UPDATE:

I may have found the setting to alter that in the config application. Currently testing it real quick...

That's a start and at least gives me a direction to go. What's weird is I made a new profile, updated it so I'm back to where I was, and so far, the only issue I've had wasn't from the ClearVision mod, but rather an insurance issue that kept hanging at the end of the raids. That was a minor inconvenience, but I fixed that myself. So far, this issue hasn't come up again, yet I'm not running into the same issue. I'm wondering if it was an item I picked up? May have to look into it later, but for now, I'm at least playing again.

Is there supposed to be an additional syntax regarding the weightChanger command? Because the PDF suggests there's supposed to be a weightOption listing in the config, but it's not there. Do we need to manually add that in? I'm currently trying to review an older version of your mod to see if it was just removed and needs to be manually added.

I've run into an issue recently with SP-Tarkov that's left me unable to play the game. I recently finished a raid on Customs, but after that, I started getting the error message, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I have no clue what it means, or if it's referencing a conflict in a mod or not. All I do know is it happened after a raid in Customs, and so far, the only thing I can deduce is it has to do with a thermal optic conflicting somewhere. Can someone help me out with finding out what is happening here?

So, I've been experiencing this issue for a short while since I tried getting the recent update from EFT, however as of recent, I've been having repeated issues regarding similar issues, both of which are basically game breaking. The first one I had was with audio cutting out at random times. I can't seem to figure out if this is a base game issue, or something else entirely. At the time of writing this, it's like 2AM, so I can't be asked to do it right now since I'm hitting the hay after I post this. Nevertheless, that is something I'll be testing tomorrow, to say the least. This is an issue I consider game breaking since it not only breaks my immersion with the game, and since the game requires situational awareness, sound is a key factor in this game. This is, however, coupled with a secondary issue that I feel may be related to a mod, but I'd like your input on this.

The other issue that arises quite frequently is that when I try shooting at an enemy, my screen will flash back, even under return fire, too. This blinds me and keeps me from really playing the game. This I've seen twice, both of which I added the GaxxWeapons and JustNUCore mod just prior, so I feel it may be tied to that (going to test that before I say for certain).

This isn't the end of it, though. Sometimes, this can lock up my game and lead to a crash. Again, can't tell if this is a mod conflict or not, so I will be testing this when I get on tomorrow, but I do want to know if this is something with SP-Tarkov, Tarkov itself, or something else, if it's possible to identify it?

I've recently been running into a Trace Issue that I thought had been resolved some time ago, however in the past, I used a mod to make it work. Now, the issue is present again, and it's making things really annoying to buy or sell in the fact that I can't buy or sell anything at all! Is there any reason for this? Because I can't tell what it means by an item like that being 'foldable'...

Got the same problem, just got back to Tarkov, did a clean install, can confirm.

EDIT : Buddy, go to My Document and delete Escape From Tarkov File , that fixed my game, hope it works for yours too.

Just tried that fix with the My Documents folder. Fixed it perfectly!

Yo are you running this at higher than 1080p? Reason I ask is it is throwing an out of bounds (something is bigger than expected) on an obfuscated method that is referencing resolution.
    May be a total shot in the dark here?

I am playing at 1440p. Dunno how that'd throw an error since it's windowed full screen.

I understand that previously, a series of threads pertaining to issues about the game not launching on the 2.0.0 version were cropping up. I was having this issue with the RC1 build before it was released as a stable build. Before, running 1.6.0 I had no issues beyond a single mod that I was launching the game with. Now, I'm trying to run the game through normal means as a dry run after upgrading to 2.0.1, and it's just sitting here at the splash screen. What's more annoying was I checked the solved issues folder of the threads to try to resolve my issue ahead of time and re-download all .NET framework files, even did a complete reinstall of the game itself, and it STILL isn't launching. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Any ideas would be a plus.