Posts by jaco964

I think I have solved the issue by putting all the quests that I wrote in the first post on "Success" (it was just one which was failed because I decided to complete the quest with another trader).
    Thread can be closed, hopefully someone will find this fix useful.
    Thanks guys

I was just checking the profile json and I can't find the "Kind of Sabotage" info. When I try to look for the ID in the document I get no results. Maybe that's the problem?

Hi,
    almost everytime I try to complete a quest I get this weird bug that prevents me from doing anyting apart from exiting the game. I can move in the menus but as soon as I try to move something in the stash o collect something from a reward the objects start blinking and nothing happens.
    I read about the Polikhim bug and I bypassed that quest by modifying the json file in the profile folder (but when I did that I had already completed Chemistry Part 1 which I read was maybe related to the bug), but the bug still happens.
    In my server log every time this happens I get this message:
    [DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 5979f8bb86f7743ec214c7a6 (Polikhim hobo) 2, Started != Success

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 597a171586f77405ba6887d3 (Big customer) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 596760e186f7741e11214d58 (Postman Pat, p. 2) 2, Started != Success

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 597a160786f77477531d39d2 (Out of curiosity) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 596a101f86f7741ddb481582 (Kind of sabotage) 2, Started != Fail

How can I solve this issue? Should I edit all this quests and put them on "Success"?
    Thank you for your help