Posts by GamesWorstPlayer

I am looking for a little help or understanding on what I may be doing wrong. I am unable to see any items on the flea market. This has happened before i added any mods. I have played my character to level 10 and found flea market blank. I deleted SPT-AKI and started fresh. Made new folder, copied my EFT (live). used the Updater to downgrade my game to the proper version. then extracted the SPT-AKI. Games runs fine and i can play, but Alas I still run into a blank Flea Market when i pass level 10. I grabbed the Selltofleamarket Mod thinking I needed that to use flea and extracted the files to the mod folder. I went and got my API key from tarkov market. Server startup shows no errors when loading, and I see it load the MOD. But when I go to the flea market it is blank. no items are listed. If I list an item I cannot see it as well. Market is also blank if i have no mods running.

i had the same issues tonight. i deleted all the flies in the AKI folder i created. Step one copy EFT live. Step two run the EFT downgrader. Step three Unpack the AKI zip to the folder. This worked for me.