Posts by gabbo

you can try setting it back to 0, i have a doubt that will change anything though, to make a copy go to

SPT INSTALL/USER/PROFILES and copy that file to your desktop, it will be named something random, like mines called "ec29381b0a691c4ac5bda8b7" once you made a copy and there is no longer a file in your profiles folder, start the game like normal and you should get prompted to start a new profile

Okay so because I'm a lazy SOB I tried setting it to zero first just to check and it seems to have worked! Maybe btc farm is broken for me now but I'm not too bothered as long as the rest of the game works lol. Loading into my first raid now to see if alls well. If more issues arise I will try this as well but for now I'm happy. Thank you for the swift and helpful replies!!

it looks like its to do with the hideout, maybe the bitcoin farm specifically, can you try coping your profile elsewhere, make a new profile to see if the issue still exists

Thanks for the reply firstly! Secondly, how do I find and copy my profile? I upgraded my btc farm whilst it was in the process of upgrading normally via the profile editor mod. Maybe if I revert it back to level 0 it will work?

I get the error mentioned in the title of my thread upon loading the game, it appears when the main menu is initially loading during the "profile data loading" portion. I press 'ok' when the error message pops up, 10 seconds pass, then it happens again. I tried to fix it by clearing temp files and registry keys which worked ONCE and I was able to get into the main menu and look about my stash, try return some insurance etc but I was getting a similar issue to live eft when my internet is down where you try and move an item and it just sits there blinking, I restarted and tried this again but I'm getting the error as before despite clearing temp files and registry keys in the launcher. I am not familiar with coding or anything alike so I'm trying my best to describe and explain what's happening to me. Pic attached is what I get upon loading the game.