Posts by egbog

egbog added a new version:

• Added trader buy limit and stock to config file
    • Support for adding trades to multiple traders if desired

egbog added a new version:

• Fix Repair window dropdown menu showing our kit
    • Compatibility fix for ODT-ItemInfo
    • Add config file
      • All parameters (price, trader, loyalty level etc.) are configurable in the /egbog-RepairMaxDurability/config/config.json file

egbog added a new file:

I want to let you know this mod is still making my hideout inaccessible after upgrading my stash to Lvl 2. I have had this happen a total of 8 times all on different profiles and with different mods (to try and fix the issue). I am not sure what is causing it exactly but after upgrading my stash and installing it in my hideout to Level 2, I ran one customs raid and after extracting I tried to access my Hideout and had the Infinite Loading screen issue. I Love the idea of this and the old mod but I am uninstalling until you get a chance to fix it, as it is frustrating to have to reset my progress every time my Hideout "Soft-locks"

Try a test profile on the latest version with AKI 3.8.0.

I tried to reproduce using your info on our latest version. Upgrade to level 2 stash then finish a raid and enter hideout worked for me. Are you using preload hideout setting by chance?

Can you post your modlist? This may be a compatibility issue we're not aware of yet