Posts by FrenzyXL

As much as i would love to help you. I don't actually know the Bread and Butter codebase that well as I didn't write it. I only got it to work for the newest version of SPT.

I do know that some of it's "fixes" actually break things, so potentially you could try turning off some of the "fixes" in bread and butter to see if it resolves your issue.

eg, i know people are having issues with `fix assort` and `fix barter` flags being on in the Bread and Butter mod.

Thanks for the answer.
    I think I have the same problem in 1.5.1 but I use MarkitemsFIR mod from here, sadly that this mod don't work with 2.01.
    Maybe you know how to do same things as MarkitemsFIR?

Hello, non FIR stuff that is looted in raid become FIR once you finish the raid, that's how it works for everyone out here.
    No mods is altering the functions where this is made, so no issue from mods.

If you havn't been able to handover it to therapist is most likely because it was still in your PMC inventory

Right now starting a clean game without mods and it works, but when I put "bread and butter" to a mods folder it starts again, no fir marker if I loot from PMC's.
    So I think I need to ask some questions to tiddle.

They may not have the FIR marker in the raid, but they are FIR. Just "survive" the raid with something from a PMC AI and you will see.

It's a "bug" of sorts, but the gear/weapons/items you find on ANY AI in a raid (PMC, raider, or scav) will have the FIR marker when you extract....unless you die with it in your container or get a "run through" raid.

Nope, just right now I take Salewa from dead PMC, survive and can't give Salewa to Therapist because it's not "fir", raid was legit, no "run through".
    That's very funny but if I take something from scav, it's have 'fir'.

Guys, help please.
    If I use Aki Patcher and downgrade my game from latest version to patch compatible with 5.1, I loose Nvidia Reflex in Settings or not?
    This is no way to have Reflex on SPT 5.1?