Posts by Moonm3n

check your Lua-Spawn Rework config.

without Spawn Rework, all bosses are having 20% spawn rate, I can quite confirm this because I was on Jaegar quest and they weren't always there.

try removing FAIL and see if it is still the same. If it is fixed after removing FAIL, you need to check the config of FAIL

This is an issue in 3.1.1 where the trader assort doesn't have the item and for some reason, quest unlock will not add the item assort to the trader too.

Need dev to check on this because this happened to me again in 3.2.0 with migration of current profile:

1) my current profile has the issue where almost all the quest unlockable weren't unlock after quest completed in 3.1.1 (For e.g. 762x39 BP, AXMC)

2) after installing 3.2.0 and migrating the profile to 3.2.0, those items are showing in traders correctly.

3) Finish another quest in 3.2.0 (to be specific, Our Own Land & Counteraction, which unlock flashbang shell for KS23), the item is not unlocked, checked trader assort cannot find the item.

I am not sure where the lock value is store nor how the unlock mechanism works. Need Dev to check this in 3.2.0 again.

Moonm3n added a new version:

Change log:

- Fixed (probably) an issue where quest image is a blackhole keep absorbing everything

- Finally I met BigPipe and the boys but I died.

There is a note in Tarkov wiki:

• Contrary to popular belief, this skill offers no search speed benefits other than its Elite level perk (for search speed, refer to Attention).

Probably EFT did not implement or have removed the search speed

Change log:
    - Fixed (probably, i cant replicate the issue but I guess this is the cause) where SPT failed to load trader image as image not found.

- Fixed an issue that author has no enough rest time.

I am idiot, Gunny Derp's quest 2 requires Kiba Inner key which can be obtained by Gunsmith part 11. Soft lock itself lol.

Change Log:
    Updated the quest 2 for Gunny, you now need to find Kiba Outer Key again for him instead of inner key :P

If you are using normal gunsmith mode, ignore this version

Added config: unlimitedStock.

Set it to true and you will be able to buy as much as you can.

Moonm3n added a new file: