Posts by HerpDerp1919

Just curious if anyone has had an issue with SPT interfering with the Live versions hideout.

I do have SPT on a separate drive from the Live folder, but after playing SPT, if I go into my hideout on live I get the "Welcome to your hideout" message. Not sure if this is an issue with BSG as I never have that message when I delete SPT, but when I have SPT installed it does this.

This seems to have solved my issue. Also resolved the issue of the "the input file hash doesn't match expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files"

Just did a quick raid on Factory to test it out. So far it works. Low PMC and Scav spawns but a few mods will fix that!

Tried that, now its saying "Could not find file 'F:\SPT\EscapeFromTarkov.gc.log'

So what I did now is went and found the files it "couldn't find" and made that file's filepath what the patcher is looking for. Which seemed to work for most of the patcher. But when it got to the part of deleting files it had a similar issue with a different file and didn't complete successfully.

Good day all,

Trying to switch to the 12.11 SPT AKI. I downloaded the most recent patcher to bring it from 0.12.11.5.14715 (which my live file is updated to) down to 0.12.11.2.14290. When I try to run the patcher I get the message "Could not find file 'F:\SPT\Consistencyinfo' ". I have done a fresh re-install of all files (except uninstalling and re-installing my EFT Live)

If I check the properties on the EFT.exe it is the correct version but the patcher is not running completely. I can get the server to run correctly and the launcher to launch the game but then I am stuck on the eternal splash page. So I'm guessing something isn't getting patched correctly. I do also have all three of the .NETs downloaded as well.

I have also followed all instructions in the FAQ to try and resolve the eternal splashscreen.