Posts by Rivas Calov

Something interesting I find out is the amount of bots that spawned in between my PC's SPT and my laptop's are completely different. That being when I'm playing on my laptop the AI spawns a couple of seconds after the raid started while on PC it's after 5 - 10 minutes even when I don't have any mods on

My logs are also very similar to yours, where it says the AI are being generated in the normal amount but only finding 1 Scav (happened to me in Customs after waiting for 10 minutes and the raid being completely silent).

I suspect it has something to do with the wave timer potentially being borked (maybe clearing the cache would help for you, when I did clear my game cache the issue still persists), and checking the console in raid to see if there are any errors that pop-up.

I'm keeping an eye on this post as well as I have not yet resolved my issue

Tried to launch the Aki.server.exe, it opened for a split second and closes it self immediately after. Server log didn't show any error that I can see, will do a fresh install without mods and update if it fixes itself afterwards