Posts by Kropotkin

Not compatible with spt-aki 3.0.0.

Does not recognize game install folder.

EDIT: Technically true but also not, in ver 3.0.0 Server.exe has changed name. If you change Aki.Server.exe to Server.exe it recognizes the game install folder.

I have the same issue, my stash is empty except for some thicc cases and like a week ago i was adding stuff no problem, i download some more mods and now i cant add anything cause it says no free slots available, but then i delete the mods i added and it still doesn't work. No idea what's going wrong, and I don't have the mod you had, the Mira custom mod.

Try with version 1.9 instead it might tell you what the real problem is, I think there's some bug with the error messages in 2.0

I was able to fix the issue, it actually had nothing to do with the missing items from the scav junkbox. I tried version 1.9 of the profile editor instead of 2.0 and instead got an error message about "mount_aks74u_custom_top_rail_11" from the aMira custom aks74u mod. After removing it from my profile I was able to add items to the stash again both with version 1.9 and version 2.0 of the profile editor.

I'm running into an issue where I'm getting the error "Not enough free slots" whenever I try to add anything to my stash but I have plenty of space in the stash.

I noticed this when trying to add back a bunch of stuff after I accidentally used a scav box with a bunch of items in it to build the scav case, could that somehow be related?