Posts by Vidarrn

I was having the same issue. Tried removing the machinery key. Did not work. But I also found I was having an issue with the folding car key. It was the only key I wasn't able to sell to vendors. Once I discarded the key everything has been working since. I would try going to vendors to sell and see if a any keys are unable to sell and discard them

thanks for the info, I'll definitely try this out and see what happens

there is a key called "machinery Key" that is an exact copy when you view it, but it will NOT work, it will be blacklisted in a later release.

you might be able to insure once thats removed, maybe.

You were right! it was the key

Edit: the insurance issue was fixed but it crashed again on customs

I had this issue as well couple days ago, when ever I got to the insurance screen I would get this error message in the console it would still allow me to go in to a raid but would hard crash at a random point. I believe it has something to do with missing or removed gear that is no longer available like you said but I'm just as confused as you bud. I made a new profile and installed my mods one at a time but haven't had any issues yet, still half expecting something to break at any point.

it's really weird, i crashed twice as well. i know it has to do something with the profile file, i tried to piece a new one together( which i kinda did successfully) but even if you remove the insured items from the json file it'll still do the same thing. i was going to try to remove the item in the profile json but since it's all just numbers and letters i have no idea which one it is.

also something i just remember is the machinery key doesn't register, like you'll get it but it wont activate on the quest and it wont open the door when you have the key on you.

This is the second time I've gotten this error that's caused me to restart the game,I've only used therapist for insurance and the only thing i can think of is that i sold something and the system doesn't recognize that it's no longer in my possession. it wont let me insure new items either. i got it before using operator for insurance but i don't have the AIO mod installed and I've already gone through and taken the mods out with the same result.

What trader do you use to insure your gear?

i use therapist, but i did use operator once but i don't think i still have those items through operator anymore

The problem is with Alex's AIO, with the Operator in particular
    I had the same problem, but when I uninstalled the mod, the error disappeared

if you go into the mod folder and then go into the DB folder and edit the base.json file you can turn off the insurance from operator

I'm getting this strange error when i exit raids, it's not every time either and i can't really figure out whats causing it

I am not smart enough to get that to work right. I'll remove the AI tweak and spawn mods as I liked how they were before and now they just seem completely broken. Yeah Raiders won't spawn in the Reserve bunker then, but screw it, I'll just use the profile editor to complete that quest instead of breaking the spawns just to fix one spawn.

that's what i had to do, raiders will still spawn on Labs if you hit the button.

Edit: i just remember, be weary of the basement level as the raiders spawn in a group and it will be a very very very hard fight.

you may have to edit the config.json for the spawn times and quantity

All I really need would be Raiders spawning in the Reserve bunker, because they simply don't. The way Labs works is fine to me, because it seems to me that once you interact with stuff, the spawn rate increases drastically. Which kind of makes sense since you open gates for raiders to get into the labs.

I had tried Fin's AI Tweaks once, I didn't like it because AI would just laserbeam shoot and rush me which made it pretty unfair, compared without it. I know there is a config editor, gotta look into disabling all the behavior that changes how AI aims and behaves.

you may want to try zicoman's AI Configuration, i haven't tried it myself but they have a raider option in there

i've found these in the global.json and tried messing with the b,k, and threshold but it didn't really do anything as far as i could tell, perhaps didn't raise them enough.

I'm guessing it's not possible if the mod and your method is only changing health, maybe something in the game code gets weird when the HP is higher than normal?

there is another mod, cant remember the exact name, "muchneeded" has the ability to set HP, maybe try that too?

i tried that one too, it's mostly just a god mode thing from when i was using it. If i had to hazard a guess i would say it' may be a probability chart that "rolls" for the damage probability based on the health pool? i may give the kiki mod a chance again just to see if i messed something up

id recommend not touching the base JSON files, there are some mods that change HP and might be what you are looking for.

Kiki has a health multiplier mod, does what you are describing, so i'd replace the files you edited and go down the route of using a mod instead

i actually tried that mod first with the same result( i let some scavs shoot me) also i've tested the profile .json file and in the globals as well

I've been playing around with the health system a bit(both with all in one mod and editing the non mod Jason file) and I feel it's a bit more enjoyable for health to be a tad higher all around. The issue I've been running into though is that I no longer have any damage effects (bleeds/fractures and the like), does anyone know of a way to mend this? I was looking through the global Jason file and found the damage code but I'm not sure how to edit it to make it work. Any suggestions?