Posts by Peanuts80

I am using SPT-AKI 2.1.1. The mod is tagged as compatible with 2.1.1. Other mods I typically use that are tagged as 2.1.1 compatible also give that error, and I encounter no errors related to those mods. Changing the version number in the package.json gets rid of the error.

In addition, this isn't isolated to any one mod. ANY mod that touches bundles produces the same issue.
    My previous thread that was insta-closed lists some of the other examples I tried using. Some threw that error when launching the server, some did not; none of the items they modified or added worked.
    Previous thread: Bundle mods not loading in 2.1.1?

Reading through modules.log I noticed this: /2021-12-04 20:44:43.145|INFO| Request GET data: 286fb1993af9fb732c64c3fc:http://127.0.0.4:6971http://127.0.0.4:6971/files/bundle/assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_30mm_eotech_vudu_1_6x24_updated_reticles.bundle

Unlike other the other REST requests, this one for the mod bundle didn't throw a "request was successful" message. I grabbed some other bundles mods that added custom items (Avon FM12 and Militia SuperTrooper) [these mods did not throw an outdated warning if you're still fixated on that) and noticed the same thing.

Overwriting or modifying the bundles directly in the game data folder lets me modify items no problem.

Is there ANY reason why my install isn't loading bundles from up-to-date mods? Believe you me, I've triple-checked to make sure that it isn't some silly thing like the mod being outdated or a mod conflict. Again, I know that bundle mods are working fine for just about everyone else, but they are not loading for me.

Fresh install. New profile.
    Only other action done was using SPT-AKI Profile editor to add 1 Vudu to the new profile, which probably caused the item deserialization errors in the client log BUT this is not the cause of the bundle mods not working (previous thread with same issues while installed on a different hard drive: Bundle mods not loading in 2.1.1?) [click download attachment when viewing the log links in that thread]

Any and all mods that touch bundles break the items they add or modify, and the modded items won't render when double-click inspected and look like this:

Having a weapon w/ an affected item equipped caused my PMC to not render on the overview screen or raid screens. Could still attempt to enter raids with the item equipped, but was stuck on an infinite load screen like the image below. Normal raid load times for me are sub-2min. Unequipping the modified weapon or item let me load in w/ no issues.

This isn't mod specific, so long as they modify or add an item via bundles, the item and anything its attached to will not load when inspected. I've tried each mod installed alone, clearing the json cache and temp files each time. I know that other people have bundle mods working just fine but I don't believe this could be a system spec issue on my end (32gb ram, gtx1080, SPT and EFT installed on a WD Gold).

I've read through the logs each time I've tried and can't figure out what the issue is. This is my second time trying to get ANY leads on what might be going on. I've copy-pasted the logs into the paste-site as well in case certain people can't be bothered to click download. Hopefully this time the thread isn't insta-closed with nothing more than a "nope works for me"

Any and all mods that touch bundles break the items they add or modify, and inspecting them in stash/traders doesnt render them and looks like this
    (this was w/ the EOTech Vudu mod, but the same thing happened with any bundle mod for the items they modified/added)

Trying to equip a weapon w/ an affected item caused infinite loading into raid (>10min before alt+f4ing), but had no issues if i didnt equip weapons w/ affected items.
    Having a weapon w/ an affected item equipped caused my PMC not to load on the overview screen or raid screens

This doesnt seem to be a mod specific issue for me (the mods listed are just examples), so long as they modify or add an item via bundles, the item and anything its attached to will not load when inspected. I've tried each mod installed alone, clearing the json cache and temp files each time. I've checked the logs each time and find nothing related.

I know that other people have bundle mods working just fine but I don't believe this could be a system spec issue (32gb ram, gtx1080, SPT and EFT installed on an SSD)

I have no idea how to fix this short of reinstalling w/ a new profile (really would like to not do that) and I'm not even sure that would solve the issue.

Less an issue and more a heads up, but this mod breaks hideout in 2.1.1 somehow lmao. Causes these errors:

Code
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_all_flir_rs32_225_9x_35_60hz.bundle" has dependency "cubemap" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_all_flir_rs32_225_9x_35_60hz.bundle" has dependency "packages/com.unity.postproessing/postprocessing/postprocessresources.bundle" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_all_torrey_pines_logic_t12_w_30hz.bundle" has dependency "cubemap" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_all_torrey_pines_logic_t12_w_30hz.bundle" has dependency "packages/com.unity.postproessing/postprocessing/postprocessresources.bundle" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_base_trijicon_reap-ir.bundle" has dependency "cubemap" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_base_trijicon_reap-ir.bundle" has dependency "packages/com.unity.postproessing/postprocessing/postprocessresources.bundle" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/tactical/tactical_mp155_kalashnikov_ultima_camera_thermal.bundle" has dependency "cubemap" that was not found in manifest 
    2021-11-28 15:56:39.241 -08:00|0.12.11.7.15426|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/items/mods/tactical/tactical_mp155_kalashnikov_ultima_camera_thermal.bundle" has dependency "packages/com.unity.postproessing/postprocessing/postprocessresources.bundle" that was not found in manifest 

Hideout would hang at the loading screen indefinitely.
    Probably related to the NVG mode in the hideout view, but not sure how the errors above would relate to that.
    Haven't actually used any of the scopes in raid either since I just don't like thermals all that much but I'd assume they'd break too.
    Removing only this mod resolved the errors and hideout loaded w/in seconds.
    I vaguely recall this happening when I was still using 2.1.0 but that's probably just my memory playing tricks on me.
    Also haven't tested this w/ a clean install and only this mod so maaayyybeee its a conflict but I doubt it (none of my other mods touch nvgs/thermals)
    if it is a mod conflict issue and you do feel like updating for 2.1.1 I can give you my mod list

Tactical Clothing tab appears like this when opening services tab in Ragman
    New install, no previously installed clothing mods have been removed.
    I've tried manually adding one piece of clothing (the PCU) through a 2.1.0 compatible profile editor from this site, but the screen still looks like this.
    SamSwat CTSFO1 is installed and compat option in Ereshkigal AIO is enabled if that matters

All other mods were tagged as 2.1.0* compatible

All other gameplay functionality is nominal, no errors whatsoever, so i have no idea whats wrong