Posts by Kanubbel

Not working for me and getting this in the game console

EDIT: Never mind, got it working. sorry

What was the solution for you? I got the same problem but haven't found a solution till now.

Edit: Me stupid. But who reads install instructions... :D

Heyho :D

still loosing container in backpacks if died in Raid.

Sadly this is the only thing i could find and don't know where specific the error lies.

So i am not a help there, sorry :0

[snip]

Hi Fin,

just for reproduction... here is the version where i got said problems. I also wrote, that i wont get any hash code with said error. Reading everything sometimes helps ;P

But here the code of my current test settings:

Code
    110063148856539,17229160ĕ98Ē5,2152581ĉ376ē2,5ĢėĐ2330ıă7ďı3Ēğ4Ĺ59ġĎĸ890802775ĤĀ,č07ļĠ97ĈĬ44,79ĬŔ6ğň1č73ŚŃ86Ĩ5ħĬŤ4ĶŘā4Čđś4Ŝē,|1,0ŽďźassaultźpmcboƈfollowergluharƂƄƆƏƑƓƕƗƙƛrscouơƒƔƖƘƚƜsecurity,ƐƮƤƱƧsnipeƼƢƯrkojaǃƻƽƣƖƄǃtƜLJƾƖbƆlƻ||ƞƅƇgrƫp,beǗuƴcź-żžDzƀżǵǴǷ1.DZ.ťżĹžż2ȀſǶžPMCsƀž|ƍtnameshƖdžƴDžƝtetȕmwƹhƪmmƂźĪǶȩǸȋſȃȪĪǽǷdzǠƃǢƈǟƊƌƎǘǒƥƲƝȵƠȼljǀƳƪƬɃƿƦƳƵƷƹǐLjɊȿǂDŽdžǟǩǫǭ,ǡƠǤǦźȪ0.6Ŏſť|žIJźɨďȌŻ,řǟǾɫɳřȨƀǟŻĂɭɮāȀɻɹɺɿɽɻɾɫ|3ĜġɫžɱʈɥǟǰĝɱȅźɫɠȫĶɢ8ŚȄȧʍʄŎɮťĜǟťʎȪɶɸɲʅʀʂɼʇʯʆʬʃʇȂɰɮĪʎťɧ|ʒɪɯǶ|ʗˁǸȮdzɢʋ|řɤǟˌɴȫɷɹʆʳʲʮʴʰ˘˕ʈž5ʹ˝ɮžĖɫʤˤʐʾżćȧǷ|pumǧƍƇ˄ɡʞż|5dĠcc5ba4b936őŅ˞ĂĨīcdebĒ9d7fĂcĂ0e7ceĐʔźȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƖațȝeȟȡȣȥȊɬDZȬˈȭſĜȳʛǸ.Ȩ̼ȋɣʘ4ʍƀȰƀʧ̈́ſĪɷ͊īžĪĜ̸ĝʢ̵Ȯ͉ʅʞă:Ĭ:ɻťaƒɛ͟͠lͤͣͥ͡Ȭ

If you get the same setting as i am and set following both on "false" you get the error i got and no code. I used your Config editor and the version before the new one.

config_editor_5YRz8irKsC.png

But everything works fine in the new version, thanks alot. I tested it and the dogtag problem as well as the "Clear vanilla" problem is fixed. :D

IM GETTING SAME PROBLEM AND I CANT FIX IT HELP

IT S ONE PROBLEM I ONLY GET

1. Dont Caps me >->

2. which of the two problems i listed there?

3. if its the dogtag problem.... the solution is right after what you quoted.

4. if its the other problem, just load the backup config and leave "clear vanilla" on true

Hey guys, hey Fin,

i digged a little more and looked for a potential fix for the problem with the dogtag levels, since they all are 0 or 1. Aaaaand i found one.

I dont know what caused this but here is the fix:

you go in your AKI Folder > user > mods > zFin-AITweaks > src > mod.js. Open it with Notepad++ or Visual Studio Code. Cant guarantee the mod will work if you open it with Notepad or other programs.

Now you either search for generateRandomLevel or go to line 2791. Here you change the stuff in the brackets. From

BotController.generateRandomLevel(node.experience.level.min, node.experience.level.max)

to

BotController.generateRandomLevel(0, 72).

It should now look something like this:

The current max level is as far as i know 72. With the minimum of 0. You can change the numbers however you like, as long as the first MIN is smaller than the second MAX number. (Maybe helpful for quests or hardcore players)

Now you just have to save the file and you can start playing. I haven't tested it much, but until now i didn't get a single error and the levels are pretty good randomized.

My guess is, that node.experience.level.min, node.experience.level.max give just 0 or 1. I dont know if it is an index number, true or false in numbers or or or.

Hope it helps and have fun with SPT-AKI as well as with this mod :D

PS: special thanks for the fast help from Kiobu-Kouhai conserning some funktions :D

Hi,
    i also got some issues with the mod and tested a little, to see what the error causes.

If you set "Clear vanilla weapon loadouts" and "Clear vanilla armor loadouts" to false, the server throws a "i is not defined". Dont know if i am the only one, but in earlier versions it happened too. Even after config resets and reinstalls of everything it still wont work for me. After the error, the server just starts and skips all the other mods loaded after. And no, i dont even get a debug hash as soon as the error occurs.

Also for some reason the bots only give Dogtags with Level 0-2 which is kinda problematic if you are doing a "hardcore" run or want to trade anything with the tags with level caps. Like the Lucky Scavbox from Therapist lvl 2.

That aside, thanks for the awesome mod Fin :D

Here screenshots of set to false and set to true.

--