Posts by woggles

TL;DR: If you have a black screen extract on a map but Factory works fine, remove the raiders part in the waves pattern of said map, then try a raid and come give feedback. (be careful about eventual typo mistakes, like two "," or even a missing one when you edit the config JSON) Also: to avoid errors with bosses and scavs also using raiders spawn locations (which are parts of the removed code) you'll have to turn "bosses_also_use_raiders_spawn_locations" to false for each map, and turn "spawn_scav_raider_location_chance" to 0 as well.

I've been testing more on Factory and it always worked from start to finish without issue, but Interchange always leads to a blackscreen on extract, but only with Spawn Rework, so I thought, what is happening on this map with the mod which isnt happening on factory ? and a possible answer is the presence of Raiders in the spawn pool. I've deleted the raider waves in the config so now only scavs and standard PMCs are spawning, (and bosses of course) and after a 30ish minutes raid for testing purpose, with active gameplay, moving, killing etc, I have been able to extract without issue (first one in hours or trying) so I think it might be a good workaround if it works on every raid and on every map, unless you're a big fan of raiders I guess.

Edit: Might also be the fact that removing waves reduces the number of active bots, I'm gonna try this with more Scavs and PMC to balance the removed raiders wave.

i just did a raid on shoreline after removing the raider spawns and confirm that i was able to extract without any issues. i will test out other maps and report back what happens

i received that error several times and for me it was because i had negative scav karma, so i had to go the traders tab and put fence on max rep and then save before that error would go away