Posts by BarbeXceed

Ok so, i have tried what you proposed but it didnt solved the issue

However, while trying again to find the source of problem, i have finally found it : It has to do with selecting a difficulty

When i try to change the difficulty, it causes no AI to spawns, but if i let the difficulty by default, they do spawn. So yeah, i have finally found the solutions

Still, thanks for the try

I'm trying to play SPT since the new patch came out and whatever i do, there is still no IA spawning. I have tried to :

- Reinstall SPT

- Reinstall the whole game in the SPT foler

- Reinstall the game throught the BSG launcher

- Uninstall SPT, Tarkov & BSG laucnher and downloading everything again

And i still can't get it to work, even with the hotfix proposed

I'm starting to get desesperate so can anyone help me on that ? i would be grateful

Hello

When i try to play factory, i have absolutely 0 bots that are spawning, i have a fresh new installation of SPT using the installer + the hotfix (from github (19428 with the hotfix from 14/09/2022) and i still dont have any bot spawning

i did notice there is a lot of command in the server log concerning IA and even boss that should not spawn in factory. I dont know if this can help however...

Thanks in advance.

So i was doing a run as a scav on factory and had got a big loot (dont know if it's related but in case it matters) and i managed to extract but when i extracted, the game showed me this error :

The game automaticly closed after clicking the OK button and when i start it again, the same error appears each time, locking me from the game

As little as i can understand, it seems that the MTs-255 shotgun that i bought just before this run i the one causing the issues. If i remember well, i had equip it on my PMC before going to this run.

I have already tried to remove the ID in the profile log but it doenst seems like it solved anything (I might have done it wrong tho)

I honestly dont know enought about how the mod works to solve it by myself so i anyone can help me, i would be gratefull