Posts by Captain Colon

Fontaine could you elaborate on the changes made/planned for the recoil system? Recoil is one of the things that bugs me most about Tarkov, so I'd love to toy around with something new and hopefully better.

No worries :) I also noticed that Therapist healing seems to look at your main bunker stash for money if healing after death, rather than the stash you were using before you died. So if you want to be able to use therapist healing upon dying you need to keep some rubles in your main bunker stash at all times. Not that big of an inconvenience, but a quirk that probably should be mentioned somewhere so players aren't saying "wait I know I had money in my stash but I can't heal? WTF?" It's happened to me a couple times and only today did I realize what was happening.

Would it be possible to check your PMC inventory for rubles and briefly transfer them to stash before Therapist checks how much money is in the stash, then transfer them back to the PMC inventory? It's a bit filthy, but it's all I can offer XD

I'm an SPO player and I'd like to incorporate your ammo/armor changes, but since SPO uses mods that change bot loadouts I can't =( Any chance for a spinoff mod/library that only changes ammo/armor values?

Would it be possible to implement including cash in your PMC inventory into the "money in stash" value that's used for some things like insurance and especially after-raid healing from Therapist? It's really frustrating to have to burn hard-to-find supplies like splints or surgery kits just because I haven't been to a location yet and thus there's no money in the stash even though I've got 200k in my wallet.