Posts by TripLovely

I had downloaded a mod that adds the Benelli M4 Super 90 (M1014) to the game. I couldnt find the the extra attachments, such as the railed handguard, that SamSwat included with the mod. In the support forum, I had told of my issue and had gotten a lackluster response by SamSwat. Then a Russian fellow replies sometime later, explaining that he set up a Flea Barter to resolve the same issue i had gone through. When I tried to set one up myself the game gave me this error

In response to http://127.0.0.1:69:69/client/game/profile/items/

moving: Error converting value {null} to type

'System.Int32'. Path

'pmc145e1e2a19853ce0c0f9e528.ragFairOffers[0].

requirementsCost', line 1, position 797.

When i restarted SPT it would attempt to load profile then give me this error and close the game automatically

Critical error receiving profile data. Close the

game and contact us at forum

In response to http://127.0.0.1:69:69/client/game/profile/list:

Error converting value {null} to type

'System.Int32'. Path

"[0].RagfairInfo.offers[0].requirementCost', line 1,

position 982205.

I cannot access the game any longer, as it boots me out everytime i try to load the profile. I have not tried creating a new one because id like to attempt to resolve this issue before doing so.

Anytime I try to run, it says i must install .NET, but i already did, i wouldn't be able to play AKI if i didnt

If youre still having an issue, try using a different .NET version. If youre using x86, use x64. If youre using x64, try using x86. Make sure you get both desktop runtime and the other runtime, versions 5.0.16. This solved my issue, im sincerely sorry if it doesnt solve yours

I am having the same issue as AdaptiveGrub. It says I have to install .net when i try to open the profile editor, but I wouldnt be able to open SPT at all if I didnt already do this.

Edit: Yes Ive downloaded SDK, .net, and Desktop .net, but i still get the message. Ive tried asp too.

Edit 2: SOLUTION FOUND. I was using x86 instead of going with x64. If anyone has this issue in the future.. try uninstalling then switching from one to the other.