Posts by kchou94

Something I've been curious about, apologies if it's answered somewhere already but I couldn't find mention of it after looking around: do health-related changes like decreased reload speed and recoil also apply to the bots when they're injured?

Howdy,

I was wondering if it's possible to have scavs pick up magazines when they loot dead bodies? I feel like whenever I kill a scav that I assume looted a gun off a body, the scav's inventory only has the magazines for its original gun. I would imagine it would be more realistic to take the magazines as well, if possible.

So if I understand correctly, you go to fleamarket, press refersh, go to the trader's buy screen, and their stock is refreshed? I haven't been able to replicate this. Which of trader config options do you have enabled?

Here's a screengrab of me doing it: https://streamable.com/38xui1

1. Buy something that trader only has 1 of (from trader or flea)

2. Open flea market to view that item - trader has it for sale again immediately

3. Buy it again, it goes out of stock

4. Press refresh button - item back in stock

Wonder if it is related to SVM being used... let me try with no other mods running.

Edit:

Removed all other mods and created a fresh account (on 3.4.1) - same behavior occurs

Which of trader config options do you have enabled?

All trader config options in the UI are checked

Not sure if this is a bug related to this mod or an SPT bug, but when refreshing the fleamarket it resets the trader stock. E.g. the trader buy screen will be correctly out of stock, but when checking/refreshing flea market, it is in stock again.

Scratch all that, I think I found the issue. I accidentally left some custom medical items in the inventory of Rogues. If you disabled the med changes, those custom meds don't exist, and so it prevents Rogues from spawning.

I apologise for that, it slipped my mind. It will be fixed for the next version. I've also updated the download link to include the fix, you can redownload and reinstall, or you can manually do it if you prefer:

I usually don't recommend this, but if you want you can go to db/bots/loadouts/raider_rogues/rogueLO.json, and search for "SUPERBOTMEDKIT" and remove them entirely including the quotes.

Thanks for the quick response! I'll download the new version.

Something I was wondering about - is it possible to have the makeshift medkits for sale by Therapist? I know we can craft them, but right now I don't have too much of the flea market unlocked to buy the ingredients and so I don't always have the ingredients.

E.g. Therapist sells 1 or 2 makeshift medkits per restock. This way, dying is not as punishing if you can't craft them yourself, but it doesn't make crafting them yourself obsolete.

Hi Fontaine, loving the mod so far.

Recently I've noticed several scav raids on lighthouse where no rogues are spawning (specifically at the water treatment plant). In my server console, I see this error logged at the beginning of raid and mid-raid:

Other mods I have:

- ServerValueModifier

- HideoutArchitect

- ACOG4Life-OpticRework

- SamSWAT FOV

- SamSWAT ReflexSightsRework

I noticed a previous post that had a similar issue related to med changes. At some point, I disabled med changes, but I have since turned them back on.

Let me know if there's any other info I can help with!

NPCs Spawning with Gacha "Dummy" Preset Guns

Not sure if this is intended or was due to another mod, but I've seen bots carrying "dummy" guns.

I.e. I killed a PMC bot and the gun I took off him was called "Prapor's Scav Guns" (from Theta's gacha). The gun was a modified AK and the name of the gun was just "Prapor's Scav Guns" (no base gun name, like "7.62 AKM"). The description of the gun was the description of Theta's gacha. I noticed this because I was unable to sell the gun to even Fence!

My relevant mod list, in case it's being caused by something else:

• OpticRework
    • AkiConfigurator
    • QuestManiac
    • BetterLasers/BetterLights
    • CoreMod
    • HideoutArchitect
    • MunitionsExpert
    • FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    • SpawnRework
    • TheGachaBox
    • Priscilu