Posts by Malyor

F, puedes intentar deshabilitando las opciones gráficas sobre el juego? Realmente lo que te dije fue una recopilación de todo las soluciones que ví en muchos foros, tanto live cómo spt.! Translate to english.

hello friend, I hope this helps you, my solution was the following since I spent more than 5 days with more than 10 clean downloads and try again without results and the truth is that the community paid me little attention and support, my steps were:

#1: clean install

#2: install aki

#3: Start server and launcher but don't launch the game yet.

#4: close both and delete the cache folder generated in users

#5: here comes the variation and I don't know why but it worked for me if you have an amd graphics go to game settings in the adrenaline software and deactivate all kinds of settings that influence the game.

I attach a reference image to what I mean about the configuration.

El mensaje "No se pudo encontrar la revista xxxx" no es motivo de preocupación y sucede a veces, es parte del proceso de generación de armas del bot.

ow i understand that but the other mistake? the generate/bot/retry?1 and so on until you reach 5?

thanks for the answer, finally someone who pays attention to me, if that's how it is with and without modes, in the same way here I pass the pastes of my previous report without mod.! without the mod the report remains the same, just like here my previous post with the whole report without mods.! without the mod the report remains the same, just like here my previous post with the whole report without mods.! no AI in any non-factory raid

Parece ser un problema con uno de sus mods, ¿ha intentado descargar la versión más reciente del mod de reelaboración de Luas spawn? Reelaboración del engendro de Lua

gracias por la respuesta, por fin alguien que me haga caso, si es asi con y sin modos, de igual manera aqui les paso las pastas de mi anterior informe sin mod.! sin el mod, el informe sigue siendo el mismo, al igual que aquí mi publicación anterior con el informe completo sin mods.! no AI in any non-factory raid

Hello everyone, I am writing again to see if this time someone can help me since last time nobody even wrote to me :(, I have tried everything, from using the lua mod to reinstalling 8 times and my game, "downloaded of which 3 times again" and I continue with the same error command, the lua mod sometimes creates 1 or 2 pmc or scav in specific areas, the rest is almost non-existent with or without the mod. ;(;(;(;( HELP!

I have tried innumerable ways that the bots are generated, more than 20 incursions, from uninstalling to reinstalling "I have already done it 5 times", a line in the log that refers to it catches my attention and I feel that the problem lies there "Unable to find magazine for weapon 61f7c9e189e6fb1a5e3ea78d weapon_izhmash_mp18_multi, using mag template default 5448bc234bdc2d3c308b4569." I would appreciate as much help as possible.